Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ It’s looking good “

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:24 pm

:ayatollah:

2FABB100-EE21-4A83-9EE0-7B9053C499F6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ It’s looking good “

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Very :thumbright: :thumbright:

Ned And Wolves will be looking over their shoulder :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I think Wolves will be looking over their shoulder and knowing drop a few more points & then see how you do in Cardiff, We spent peanuts, but have Neil Warnock, for me thats all you need
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 pm

It's like pre-Chritmas but with less games to worry about! ;) :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 pm

I like the idea of trying to chase down Wolves not because I think we can but because it stops us from looking over our shoulders.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Wayne S wrote:I like the idea of trying to chase down Wolves not because I think we can but because it stops us from looking over our shoulders.

Like that type of thinking :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 pm

Cesca wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I like the idea of trying to chase down Wolves not because I think we can but because it stops us from looking over our shoulders.

Like that type of thinking :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Spot On :thumbup:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Very much so, massive games next Month

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Watching Paul weller in the CIA and a woman litterally stopped him mid show to say the bloobirds had won

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Schhhhh. We are Wolves in Sheep's Clothing. Don't tell anyone till we bite them on the arse.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:02 pm

Not only did Wolves drop points at home, they threw away a 2 goal lead. 9 points now. Could they be doing "a Cardiff" ;) ;)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:07 pm

And Wolves away to Fulham this Saturday, could get it down to 6 points.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:20 pm

Neil Warnock magic :D :D :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: