Wales online didnt think Magna was up to much

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby blue lagoon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:44 am

Last night on player ratings. The vibe i got was he was outstanding. Wales online for toilet paper then???

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... ssion=true
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wales online didnt think Magna was up to much

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:16 am

Wales online - says it all

Don't use their website, it's gone to the bloody dogs, they know nothing, us fans know more :bluebird:
Wolfpac

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:22 am

Don't think he's ever up to much.
Don't rate him at all, not sure what others see.
I was the same with Ralls but I've come to my senses with him :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:33 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Don't think he's ever up to much.

Gotta be honest here, on way home from games my mate and I always pick our top 3 contenders for Motm and we then look at this site for the mom vote around 6ish when I drop him off. Every single time we agree with the voting. :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby langstoneBlue » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 am

Apart from now reluctantly Ralls, do you rate any other Cardiff players? Just to gauge your requirement level for a championship player
langstoneBlue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:20 am

langstoneBlue wrote:

Apart from now reluctantly Ralls, do you rate any other Cardiff players? Just to gauge your requirement level for a championship player

I think Morrison and Bamba are twice as good as Manga mate. I honestly look at Manga and wonder how the guy plays at this level.
The rest of the squad I rate - I didn't like Ralls as I couldn't see what he'd done but now I've watched him closely and believe he's very important :thumbright:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Savigma » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:00 pm

It says it all when they gave Connolly a 7, and described him as sharp. He was appalling and I don’t think he made a single tackle or interception. Honestly he’s a liability at Left Back
Savigma

Postby Mr Potato » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:54 pm

You need to watch manga more, his sense of positioning, ball control and distribution are good, he has a mistake in him but so does everyone including Ralls, personally i would like to see a midfield without Ralls to see how we get on, as the last time it happened we played Leeds off the park.

I rate Ralls don’t me get wrong, he has been great this season I just don’t rate him as much as others do but it’s football it’s about opinions. Look at Morrison, got slated hugely by most people, until he was injured!
Mr Potato

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Mr Potato wrote:You need to watch manga more, his sense of positioning, ball control and distribution are good, he has a mistake in him but so does everyone including Ralls, personally i would like to see a midfield without Ralls to see how we get on, as the last time it happened we played Leeds off the park.

I rate Ralls don’t me get wrong, he has been great this season I just don’t rate him as much as others do but it’s football it’s about opinions. Look at Morrison, got slated hugely by most people, until he was injured!

I've watched Manga closely mate
for me he is too cool on the ball - he's just not the type of player i'd have at centre half.
I like a row z type of player instead of turn turn turn lose the ball :banghead: :banghead:

I'm clearly wrong though as the majority rate him and Warnock does highly. He just really frustrates me and I cant help that :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:07 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:You need to watch manga more, his sense of positioning, ball control and distribution are good, he has a mistake in him but so does everyone including Ralls, personally i would like to see a midfield without Ralls to see how we get on, as the last time it happened we played Leeds off the park.

for me he is too cool on the ball - he's just not the type of player i'd have at centre half.
I like a row z type of player instead of turn turn turn lose the ball :banghead: :banghead:

I'm clearly wrong though as the majority rate him and Warnock does highly. He just really frustrates me and I cant help that :laughing6:

This is the first post I disagree with you on ha, I love Bruno, he reminds me of Thuram, I think he'd get in a decent Prem Side too, but like you say you prefer no nonsense defending, Bruno's more Nutcracker suite ballet style :laughing5:
Wolfpac

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

This is the first post I disagree with you on ha, I love Bruno, he reminds me of Thuram, I think he'd get in a decent Prem Side too, but like you say you prefer no nonsense defending, Bruno's more Nutcracker suite ballet style :laughing5:

Can't agree on everything Mr Wolfpac :laughing6:
I think his pace helps him a lot and he would be caught out a lot more if he didn't have it :thumbright:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat