HOPE TO GOD KADEEM HARRIS COMES BACK FIRING

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Leytonstoneblue » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:20 am

I see a massive weakness with Mendez-Laing on the right hand side, he was poor against Millwall, got rested and again was little better against Ipswich last night, on his return to starting in the team. I don't see Feeney as any better, only Kadeem has the potential quality and pace to really do something special, however we all know that he is inconsistent. If he can get that consistency for the run in, I believe we will secure automatic promotion :thumbup: :bluescarf:
5 Live commentary, English Wigan V Welsh Wigan April 2013,
" it's gone a bit quiet with the Wigan fans and there aren't enough Swansea fans to make a noise"
Leytonstoneblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HOPE TO GOD KADEEM HARRIS COMES BACK FIRING

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:41 am

He seems to have been on the comeback trail for months now, playing under 23 games and getting on the bench then disappearing again. Not sure if he is picking up extra knocks or what?
2blue2handle

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:35 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:I see a massive weakness with Mendez-Laing on the right hand side, he was poor against Millwall, got rested and again was little better against Ipswich last night, on his return to starting in the team. I don't see Feeney as any better, only Kadeem has the potential quality and pace to really do something special, however we all know that he is inconsistent. If he can get that consistency for the run in, I believe we will secure automatic promotion :thumbup: :bluescarf:

From what I’ve seen, Wildschut looks the business
bluebirdoct1962

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 am

He'll be gone if we go up. Not good enough IMO
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby nubbsy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:22 pm

I don't think kadeem will ever be more than a decent impact sub! But can def play a big part in the final stages of this season.
nubbsy

Return to General Chat