Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CCFC 18/19 Season Tickets On Sale From 1st March '

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:51 pm

2018/19 Season Tickets | On Sale March 1st

Cardiff City FC is delighted to announce that 2018/19 Season Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, 1st March 2018.

Existing Season Ticket Holders can secure their spot at CCS for the 2018/19 season from as little as £249 per adult and just £49 for Juniors, if purchased within our Early Bird Window.

Our Early Bird Window begins on March 1st at 9am and will continue until 11:59pm on Sunday, 8th April 2018. Buy early to secure the best priced 2018/19 Cardiff City Season Ticket!

Current Season Ticket Holders remember – you have until the end of the Early Bird Window to reserve your seat and secure the Early Bird price.

As of 9am on Thursday, 1st March 2018, Season Tickets will be available online, in person and on 0845 345 1400 (or on 0845 345 1405 for Corporate Season Tickets).

2018/19 Season Ticket Benefits include…

.Entry to all home league games in 2018/19
.Your own reserved seat
.Existing Season Ticket Holders will have their seat reserved until April 8th
.Preferential access to all home pre-season games Preferential access to all cup and play-off games (where applicable).
.Preferential booking on away games (subject to sales criteria)
.Automatic enrolment into CityCash rewards scheme – buy before April 8th to earn a £10 starting balance (£5 after this date)
.10% discount on Cardiff City Matchday Hospitality and stadium room hire bookings
.10% discount on Bluebird Experiences such as matchday mascot packages, half-time stars and soccer schools – for more details visit cardiffcityfcfoundation.org.uk/foundation-benefits
.Free entry to Challenge events through Cardiff City FC Foundation
.Discounts with our local season ticket partners – visit cardiffcityfc.co.uk for more details
.Exclusive chance to win money can’t buy matchday experiences at every home league game Complimentary ticket upgrade if your birthday falls on a matchday
.CORPORATE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY: Automatic enrolment in to the Club’s new “Sporting Business Club”
Please note, all supporters will receive new Season Ticket cards for the 2018/19 campaign.

Re: 18/19 Season Tickets On Sale From 1st March

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Have to remember to use my CityCash when I renew.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:57 pm

What zone is the canton stand?

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:02 pm

All Zone Prices here.

Zone 1.png

Zone 2.png

Zone 3.png

Zone 4.png

Zone 4F.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Always Blue wrote:What zone is the canton stand?

:ayatollah: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:34 pm

I have to say this price freeze is superb from the club no matter what Division we're in next season and could get better again, if the dream becomes reality :thumbright:

Well done Cardiff City FC :ayatollah:

Now over to the supporters! :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Superb prices and freeze

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:08 pm

how long was the price freeze for?

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Its 10 pound more aint it ?

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Any idea how much the synter lounge (is that the top floor of the grandstand stand) is per season ?

Thinking of treating myself

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Stants Step over wrote:Any idea how much the synter lounge (is that the top floor of the grandstand stand) is per season ?

£749 or £450 for over 60s :thumbup:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Mr Shed wrote:how long was the price freeze for?

Until the 8th April

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:22 pm

I assume the 10 or 12 month finance option will be available again (I bloody hope so anyway)

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:26 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Stants Step over wrote:Any idea how much the synter lounge (is that the top floor of the grandstand stand) is per season ?

I cannot find reference to these seats anywhere, anybody out there can help or do I contact the club..

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:05 pm

robbo wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I cannot find reference to these seats anywhere, anybody out there can help or do I contact the club..

https://cardiffcityhospitality.com/hosp ... embership/

£749 for an adult and this includes all home games including friendlies and cup matches :bluescarf:
We upgraded at beginning of season and think its brilliant. Love having a chat with all the ex-players up there.
Definitely renewing ; well done City!

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Cardiff City FC is delighted to announce that 2018/19 Corporate Season Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, 1st March 2018.

Corporate Season Tickets within our Ricoh Diamond Suite or Sytner BMW Lounge will allow you to watch the Bluebirds throughout the 2018/19 campaign in comfort and style. These packages include all home league games, cup matches, friendlies and play-off games where applicable.

Our Sytner BMW Lounge provides a fantastic opportunity for you to enjoy our superior concourse facilities on Level 4 of the Grandstand. The Ricoh Diamond Suite is the premium facility for our Season Ticket Members to watch the Bluebirds, with superb pitch facing views, exclusive insight with the Man of the Match presentation and the option to include a sumptuous three-course menu.

As of 9am on Thursday, 1st March 2018, Corporate Season Tickets will be available to purchase. Call us on 0845 345 1405 or email sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk for more information.

Sytner BMW Lounge
Adult £749
Juniors U16 £299
Seniors 60+ £549
16-21 £489

Ricoh Diamond Suite
Founder Members £899+VAT
Memberships £999+VAT

2018/19 Corporate Season Ticket Benefits include…

Entry to all home league, cup, friendly & play-off games in 2018/19
Automatic enrolment in to the Club’s new “Sporting Business Club”
Access to either the Ricoh Diamond Suite or BMW Sytner Lounge
The opportunity to book into the exclusive Ricoh Diamond Restaurant
Your own reserved seat
Existing Season Ticket Holders will have their seat reserved until April 8th
Preferential booking on away games (subject to sales criteria)
Automatic enrolment into CityCash rewards scheme – buy before April 8th to earn a £10 starting balance (£5 after this date)
10% discount on Cardiff City Matchday Hospitality and stadium room hire bookings
10% discount on Bluebird Experiences such as matchday mascot packages, half-time stars and soccer schools – for more details visit cardiffcityfcfoundation.org.uk/foundation-benefits
Free entry to Challenge events through Cardiff City FC Foundation
Discounts with our local season ticket partners – visit cardiffcityfc.co.uk for more details
Exclusive chance to win money can’t buy matchday experiences at every home league game Complimentary ticket upgrade if your birthday falls on a matchday

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Sven wrote:I have to say this price freeze is superb from the club no matter what Division we're in next season and could get better again, if the dream becomes reality :thumbright:

Your mate will be on soon Chris saying 20 quid is plenty for next years season tickets!

:bluescarf:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:24 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:I have to say this price freeze is superb from the club no matter what Division we're in next season and could get better again, if the dream becomes reality :thumbright:

Your mate will be on soon Chris saying 20 quid is plenty for next years season tickets!

:bluescarf:

Paul, that would have to include Cup games, too! ;) :laughing6:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:46 pm

The Return of Phil Stant wrote:
robbo wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

£749 for an adult and this includes all home games including friendlies and cup matches :bluescarf:
We upgraded at beginning of season and think its brilliant. Love having a chat with all the ex-players up there.

Are you sure 450?
Do you get a seat inside of the zone 1 area?

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 pm

crey wrote:
The Return of Phil Stant wrote:
robbo wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Are you sure 450?
Do you get a seat inside of the zone 1 area?

Chris Holmes' post said, which i think is right:

Sytner BMW Lounge
Adult £749
Juniors U16 £299
Seniors 60+ £549
16-21 £489

Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:30 am

Brilliant Value Yet Again By Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: