UFO's

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UFO's

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:27 pm

You seen one ?

Plenty on social media (you tube/facebook etc)

Anyone on here had any sightings ?
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

UFO's

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: UFO's

Postby nubbsy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:09 am

I've seen all sorts of shit flying through the sky. Those mushrooms hit the spot every time, chwarae teg!
nubbsy

Postby boyo1927 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:31 am

Yeah saw something unexplained flying over Barry about 1993 ish. I was young at the time but googled it a while ago and other sightings recorded too.....
boyo1927

Postby thomasblue » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:54 am

85% of all sightings have been confirmed by Nasa as the missing balls from ninian park due to Rhys Weston's crossing abilities and Ben Turners long Passes ( some say Craig Noone is still chasing them )
thomasblue

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:15 am

thomasblue wrote:85% of all sightings have been confirmed by Nasa as the missing balls from ninian park due to Rhys Weston's crossing abilities and Ben Turners long Passes ( some say Craig Noone is still chasing them )

Go to admit, this did make me smile :thumbup:
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 am

nubbsy wrote:I've seen all sorts of shit flying through the sky. Those mushrooms hit the spot every time, chwarae teg!

Stay off the mushrooms...lol :old: :lol:
GENERAL CHAT

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:28 am

boyo1927 wrote:Yeah saw something unexplained flying over Barry about 1993 ish. I was young at the time but googled it a while ago and other sightings recorded too.....

Similar sort of thing happened to me too. This was in Cardiff 92, my daughter was with me at the time, something we could never explain ?
So many sightings by so many people it's difficult to deny they exist. After all, they are just flying objects that are unidentified.(stating the obvious I know)

The are so many credible witness reports , Airline pilots, fighter pilots, astronauts, government officials, military from all over the world. Governments take them very seriously indeed. Plenty never get reported because of fear of being ridiculed.

But like yourself, I saw something (and watched it for a few minutes) that has stuck with me and my daughter for many years.

:thumbup:
GENERAL CHAT

Postby frazier » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:28 am

I'm an airline pilot and a couple of years ago I was flying over the Bermuda triangle when I noticed a long cigar shaped object hovering directly in front of me. I immediately contacted air traffic control but they said there was nothing on their radar. Imagine how foolish I felt when I remembered that I was smoking a big cigar.
frazier

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 am

frazier wrote:I'm an airline pilot and a couple of years ago I was flying over the Bermuda triangle when I noticed a long cigar shaped object hovering directly in front of me. I immediately contacted air traffic control but they said there was nothing on their radar. Imagine how foolish I felt when I remembered that I was smoking a big cigar.

:roll: :happy1:
GENERAL CHAT

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:41 am

frazier wrote:I'm an airline pilot and a couple of years ago I was flying over the Bermuda triangle when I noticed a long cigar shaped object hovering directly in front of me. I immediately contacted air traffic control but they said there was nothing on their radar. Imagine how foolish I felt when I remembered that I was smoking a big cigar.

not as foolish as you should feel for this shit joke
paulh_85

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 am

nubbsy wrote:I've seen all sorts of shit flying through the sky. Those mushrooms hit the spot every time, chwarae teg!

I was about to post this last night but I forgot because I was distracted by an Alien smoking a joint.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby davids » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:00 pm

thomasblue wrote:85% of all sightings have been confirmed by Nasa as the missing balls from ninian park due to Rhys Weston's crossing abilities and Ben Turners long Passes ( some say Craig Noone is still chasing them )

:lol:

And Kenny Miller's penalty from the League Cup semi final has been orbiting the earth for a few years now.
davids

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:51 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

I was about to post this last night but I forgot because I was distracted by an Alien smoking a joint.

Why do people accociate ufo's with aliens ?

Just because something is unidentified don't make it alian.
GENERAL CHAT

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:

:laughing5: Chill out fella
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby SBF1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 pm

8-)
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

:laughing5: Chill out fella

Lol, I'm having a joint mum....
Neath Bluebirds.
SBF1

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:13 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:You seen one ?

sometimes there's a time and place for certain topics.... this isn't the place :lol:
bluebird7291

Postby boyo1927 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:21 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:Yeah saw something unexplained flying over Barry about 1993 ish. I was young at the time but googled it a while ago and other sightings recorded too.....

Similar sort of thing happened to me too. This was in Cardiff 92, my daughter was with me at the time, something we could never explain ?
So many sightings by so many people it's difficult to deny they exist. After all, they are just flying objects that are unidentified.(stating the obvious I know)

The are so many credible witness reports , Airline pilots, fighter pilots, astronauts, government officials, military from all over the world. Governments take them very seriously indeed. Plenty never get reported because of fear of being ridiculed.

But like yourself, I saw something (and watched it for a few minutes) that has stuck with me and my daughter for many years.

It may have been 1992. I was around 13 or 13 so can't recall exactly year. I was with a mate and remember it clear to this day! Maybe RAF St Athan but this was something else, huge and bright lights but hardly any sound.... Somerset had reports too
boyo1927

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:28 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

sometimes there's a time and place for certain topics.... this isn't the place :lol:

I talk about UFOS at 5am in my mates kitchen waiting for the local corner shop to open for a beer run.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:35 pm

We know for a fact aliens exist. Some of them bear a slight resemblance to the human form, and can be seen in Swansea most weekends.
Steve Zodiak

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:36 pm

boyo1927 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

It may have been 1992. I was around 13 or 13 so can't recall exactly year. I was with a mate and remember it clear to this day! Maybe RAF St Athan but this was something else, huge and bright lights but hardly any sound.... Somerset had reports too

Mine was Trowbridge estate. Clear black sky, you could almost see every star.

What myself and my daughter saw was what apppeared to be a large, black, sound less triangle moving slowly above our heads, blacking out the star's as it went across the sky. Could not explain it at the time and have wondered about it for years. I brought the subject up, as there have been recent sightings of the very same thing.not seems that the type that I personally saw, is not the only type.

Would be good to hear of other sightings out of interest.

Not just mushroom eating joint smokers either... :laughing6: :laughing6:
GENERAL CHAT

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:38 pm

On another note, for those that have not seen one yet, its best to keep an open mind.
I was very sceptical until I first saw one with my own eyes. :o :shock:
GENERAL CHAT

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:41 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

Plenty of other subjects on here.
Besides, look at the stuff Roathie got away with posting... :o :o :laughing6:
GENERAL CHAT

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:34 pm

:laughing5: :laughing5:
1980s Bluebird

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:11 pm

saw something over the garth a few years back now while driving down the a470

was odd - also made one of the local radio stations the next day so at least i wasnt going mad!
paulh_85

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 pm

paulh_85 wrote:saw something over the garth a few years back now while driving down the a470

was odd - also made one of the local radio stations the next day so at least i wasnt going mad!

Yep, think I heard about that on radio Wales ?

More going on than people think. :thumbup:

They sure do get you thinking in a different light... (no pun intended ) ;)
GENERAL CHAT

Postby fred keenor » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:10 pm

fred keenor

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Everyone will see a UFO on Sunday.

Lee Johnson - Undersized Failing Oompaloompa.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby RV Casual » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:25 am

Not to doubt what people say they have seen but lots of these 'sightings' are explained eventually.

I can remember some time in the early 90s the whole street out looking at this bright light in the sky that kept appearing and hovering, loads of calls to old bill etc, turned out to have been a laser show about 30 miles away lol
RV Casual

Postby Fergy1927 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:11 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Everyone will see a UFO on Sunday.

Lee Johnson - Undersized Failing Oompaloompa.

Brilliant.

I saw one once and I’m a sceptical tw*t at times.
Fergy1927

Postby boyo1927 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:07 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

Mine was Trowbridge estate. Clear black sky, you could almost see every star.

What myself and my daughter saw was what apppeared to be a large, black, sound less triangle moving slowly above our heads, blacking out the star's as it went across the sky. Could not explain it at the time and have wondered about it for years. I brought the subject up, as there have been recent sightings of the very same thing.not seems that the type that I personally saw, is not the only type.

Would be good to hear of other sightings out of interest.

Not just mushroom eating joint smokers either... :laughing6: :laughing6:

Very simular to mine, I can't recall it being black though but no sound and huge slowly moving but quote low down. 2am ish as we were playing computer games lol
boyo1927

Return to General Chat