Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Blimey Fulham have made Wolves look like amateurs. Makes me wonder how Wolves are top and Fulham are not tbh. Wolves rolling around and crying on the floor whilst Fulham school them. Wolves now 3 games without a win. Maybe it will be us and Fulham and Wolves will collapse :lol:

Re: Fulham

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:26 pm

At least we don’t have to play Fulham again!! Haha

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:29 pm

welshrarebit wrote:At least we don’t have to play Fulham again!! Haha

Don't be to sure :!: long way too go yet :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:32 pm

I just realised what I’d said!!! I retract it!!

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Without their 18 million euros Ruben Neves, Wolves' midfield were chasing shadows and Fulham comprehensively played them off the park.

For once, Wolves had no sending off going in their favour when they were struggling.

Wolves did get away with a hand ball though, which was no different to penalty given against Bamba at Bolton; so the score could have been even worse.

Fulham were deserved winners, they now have a top striker in Mitrovic firing in the goals to go with their good football.

I think tonight showed Fulham are the best footballing team in the league and 'Wolveselona' aren't the same team without Ruben Neves dictating the game for them.

We could only be 6 points off Wolves if we win tomorrow, and we have to win with Villa winning and Fulham will probably be the strongest finishing team in the whole league the way they're playing.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:37 pm

They looked very good and they play derby next.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Without their 18 million euros Ruben Neves, Wolves' midfield were chasing shadows and Fulham comprehensively played them off the park.

For once, Wolves had no sending off going in their favour when they were struggling.

Wolves did get away with a hand ball though, which was no different to penalty given against Bamba at Bolton; so the score could have been even worse.

Fulham were deserved winners, they now have a top striker in Mitrovic firing in the goals to go with their good football.

I think tonight showed Fulham are the best footballing team in the league and 'Wolveselona' aren't the same team without Ruben Neves dictating the game for them.

We could only be 6 points off Wolves if we win tomorrow, and we have to win with Villa winning and Fulham will probably be the strongest finishing team in the whole league the way they're playing.

I agree, without Neves the Wolves midfield were chasing shadows all game, with the Fulham 3 dominating the game. Even though Wolves have spent all that money and signed Champions League players, Fulham still played them off the park and their players were technically better as well.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Fulham looking sharp like they did last season again,Wolves had no answers and now don't look invincible that they like to believe with bragging weeks ago that they might as well have the title now.The chase is well and truly on any slip up's now could prove costly.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 pm

WOLVES NOW REALLY LOOKING OVER THEIR SHOULDER
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=193474
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=193474

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WOLVES NOW REALLY LOOKING OVER THEIR SHOULDER
Link
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&t=193474
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&t=193474

I find it highly unlikely that Wolves will probably be caught but they're only 10pts ahead of Villa now and have Leeds away (who haven't been beaten under Heckinbottom I believe) then Villa Away, Middlesbrough Away, Cardiff Away, Derby at Home and Sunderland Away on the last day of the season who could be fighting for their lives, not an easy set of fixtures so you never know, stranger things have happened. We can hope :bluescarf: