A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED: “ WOLVES FANS REALLY STARTING TO WORRY “

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 pm

UPDATED

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... st-5292879

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... node%5D=28 :thumbright:

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... st-5291888 :lol: :thumbright:

Bill S Preston Esq. said: ↑
I predict when we kickoff v reading next week with a ten point lead over Aston villa we will hear it. That's TEN points.
I predict that when we kick off against Reading next week the gap to Cardiff will be 3 points and the gap to Villa will be 7. That will make the atmosphere a little different & the likelihood of this song being sung much reduced.

Bugsy911
Cardiff I expect will be 3 points behind us and villa 7....this will crank up the pressure even more !!

Can't believe what's happening before our eyes as today they couldn't have made so many basic errors if they had tried literally everything we did was a wrong from front yo back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ WOLVES FANS REALLY STARTING TO WORRY “

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:02 pm

And more

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... st-5291922 :thumbright:

Fifty Niner said: ↑
Gawd..imagine the scenes: lose out to Cardiff and Villa for the autos and then lose out to Derby in the play-offs!! :eek:.

Scallywolf
Not too worried just yet but if Cardiff and Villa watched tonight they will be thinking there are enough points left for them to get near us. Yes I know we have both of those two to play away but we also have the likes of Reading, Burton, Brum, Sunderland and Bolton to play as well and surely we should get maximum points from most of these games. Having said that we need to get back to our best with Neves in the starting 11. One more game and he will be!

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:09 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:07 pm

For me, the self-proclaimed runaway promoted Champions now have a complacency issue on and off the pitch compounded by teams now sussing them out and them fighting for auto/playoff/relegation at the sharp end of the season. Nice to see their Wolvesarona over-confidence is now biting them on their increasingly squeaky Unrealistico arses. Mind The Gap

Some choice quotes:

'Awful the gap is closing may be we should stop singing cocky songs like we're already promoted, cause right now we don't look like a team that going up the choke ìs very much on.'

'Wow. I’d say our worst performance of the season by a long way. We may be 9 points clear but now really need Cardiff to lose tomorrow because 6 points clear with our current confidence and form is concerning. Still think we’re going up but must say I’m less confident than I’ve been lately.

We need to come out fighting next week big time'.

'Does this affect our push for the Champions league next season?'

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:20 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:For me, the self-proclaimed runaway promoted Champions now have a complacency issue on and off the pitch compounded by teams now sussing them out and them fighting for auto/playoff/relegation at the sharp end of the season. Nice to see their Wolvesarona over-confidence is now biting them on their increasingly squeaky Unrealistico arses. Mind The Gap

Some choice quotes:

'Awful the gap is closing may be we should stop singing cocky songs like we're already promoted, cause right now we don't look like a team that going up the choke ìs very much on.'

'Wow. I’d say our worst performance of the season by a long way. We may be 9 points clear but now really need Cardiff to lose tomorrow because 6 points clear with our current confidence and form is concerning. Still think we’re going up but must say I’m less confident than I’ve been lately.

I laughed when I read that last one on their forum earlier. That has to be tongue in cheek

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 pm

Jonsey Jones wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:For me, the self-proclaimed runaway promoted Champions now have a complacency issue on and off the pitch compounded by teams now sussing them out and them fighting for auto/playoff/relegation at the sharp end of the season. Nice to see their Wolvesarona over-confidence is now biting them on their increasingly squeaky Unrealistico arses. Mind The Gap

Some choice quotes:

I laughed when I read that last one on their forum earlier. That has to be tongue in cheek

A textbook case of when initial over-confident sarcasm ends up with irony. They are losing belief on and off the pitch.

Just like our parochial agricultural third world Wurzel opponents tomorrow!

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:45 pm

If we win tomorrow be 6points we play them and beat then be 3 points and what ever happens in between but obviously we need to be winning all our games x Bluebirds

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:50 am

Let’s just concentrate on our games and f**k everyone else. We haven’t won our game in hand yet.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:32 am

Dessy1927 wrote:Let’s just concentrate on our games and f**k everyone else. We haven’t won our game in hand yet.

Exactly, the reality of the situation is that despite decent blips Wolves will almost certainly go up as Champions

We should just concentrate on ourselves, as Warnock has said on many occasions I don't get carried away when we win and I don't panic when we lose..

The team that finishes second may not be the second best team in the league but the one that probably best handles the pressure of 12 cup finals between now and the end of the season

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:58 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Dessy1927 wrote:Let’s just concentrate on our games and f**k everyone else. We haven’t won our game in hand yet.

Exactly, the reality of the situation is that despite decent blips Wolves will almost certainly go up as Champions

We should just concentrate on ourselves, as Warnock has said on many occasions I don't get carried away when we win and I don't panic when we lose..

The team that finishes second may not be the second best team in the league but the one that probably best handles the pressure of 12 cup finals between now and the end of the season

Spot on :thumbright:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:05 pm

There going to be even more worried now :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 pm

I’m not thinking of anyone else. We keep doing our thing. Picking up points. If that takes us past wolves then great. If not as long as we go up I’ll be happy

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:35 pm

welshrarebit wrote:I’m not thinking of anyone else. We keep doing our thing. Picking up points. If that takes us past wolves then great. If not as long as we go up I’ll be happy

One game at a time, Warnock will manage the season out, we stil have quality players to come back from injury!!!

Another clean sheet and a win with a weakened team is very impressive!!!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Yes only 6 points behind Wolves now. They will be many more twist and turn :D

Re: UPDATED: “ WOLVES FANS REALLY STARTING TO WORRY “

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:59 pm

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... st-5292879 :thumbright:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:01 pm

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... node%5D=28 :thumbright:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:02 pm

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... node%5D=28 :bluebird:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Bluebina wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:I’m not thinking of anyone else. We keep doing our thing. Picking up points. If that takes us past wolves then great. If not as long as we go up I’ll be happy

One game at a time, Warnock will manage the season out, we stil have quality players to come back from injury!!!

Another clean sheet and a win with a weakened team is very impressive!!!

Spot On .

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:56 pm

I don't know why they are getting jittery unless they have a long injury list. Out of the current top 6 I hope they make it automatically, always had a good time away there back in the day and the locals not too hostile. :bluebird:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Hopski wrote:I don't know why they are getting jittery unless they have a long injury list. Out of the current top 6 I hope they make it automatically, always had a good time away there back in the day and the locals not too hostile. :bluebird:

Are you being serious? :banghead: