Marko Grujic
Craig Bryson
Kadeem Harris
Anthony Pilkington
Kenneth Zohore

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TODAY “

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:04 am

Here it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 am

f*cking Greg Halford? With Bryson, Grujic and Damour on the bench. :?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 am

Very strange hope Warnock has some master plan with that line up

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:07 am

That line up has me seriously worried but in Warnock I trust

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:08 am

Looks like the kind of side I’d expect to see in the early round of a league cup game.
Very disappointing unless you’re a worzel :|

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:08 am

Halford sitting I guess with ralls and patterson giving energy :|

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:09 am

A bit odd, clearly he thinks we need the height. Not a team that fills you with confidence.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:10 am

Without Morrison we will not win fact. No zahore no grujic :( Halford when damour and grujic are fit. NOT happy.
Last edited by Dahboy on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:12 am

The Wurzels in midfield will have a field day. Very negative and Warnock has me very confused with this one. Huge game and he’s playing probably the weakest side he could pick.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 am

It shows how light we are at the back with injuries and illness. No defenders on the bench!

Warnock has said before that Feeney has trained very well and is the best supplier of crosses - which makes sense if Madine is starting. He did OK the last few times he played, but a fit Wildschut or an in form NML would give me more confidence.

Halford as sitting midfielder with Ralls and Paterson pushing forward?

Grujic, Zohore and Kadeem to come on second half?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:14 am

halford’s height needed to mark flint at set pieces.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:14 am

Connolly Arghhhhh :banghead:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:18 am

Connolly, feeney and halford - 11am the parks sunday league sides kick off! :banghead:

madness

just changed my bet to Bristol win :twisted:

Re: BIG CHANGES: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TODAY “

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:21 am

Very worried after seeing that line up!! Crazy!!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:22 am

We need Zahore today :evil:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:27 am

Happy2happy2 wrote:halford’s height needed to mark flint at set pieces.

Cos Bamba, Grujic, Madine are all tiny?!

Team looks a little off for me. However. We've seen this before.

It's no Morrison that fills me with dread!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:33 am

Dahboy wrote:Connolly Arghhhhh :banghead:

He doesn't fill me with confidence either. I hope Warnock knows what he's doing.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:37 am

Halfords not put a foot wrong. Warnock probably feels he brings some solidarity to the defence in the absence of Morrison.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:51 am

Maybe he's looking to keep it tight and then ring the changes second half!! He can only make 3 changes and at least 4 of those subs I'd liked to of seen start!!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Nickoblue23 wrote:Maybe he's looking to keep it tight and then ring the changes second half!! He can only make 3 changes and at least 4 of those subs I'd liked to of seen start!!

Keep it tight we are the home side, hope I'm proved wrong today but.........

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:24 pm

We look comfortable for the draw but not good enough for the win.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:03 pm

For the second time in a week Warnock has shown why he is a proper manager rather than someone who may be ok playing football manager on a Playstation. The comments on here are laughable considering they are directed at a manger who has taken his team into second place despite having hardly any cash to spend. A fourth consecutive clean sheet, play offs virtually guaranteed, automatic promotion a possibility, and yet fans still question Warnock' team selection. I guess if we were in 7th place they would want him sacked.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:For the second time in a week Warnock has shown why he is a proper manager rather than someone who may be ok playing football manager on a Playstation. The comments on here are laughable considering they are directed at a manger who has taken his team into second place despite having hardly any cash to spend. A fourth consecutive clean sheet, play offs virtually guaranteed, automatic promotion a possibility, and yet fans still question Warnock' team selection. I guess if we were in 7th place they would want him sacked.

:clap: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:12 pm

A lot of people have made themselves look very silly on this thread.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:18 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:A lot of pe1ople have made themselves look very silly on this thread.

no they haven't, they've got opinions - shut the board down if you want to hear the same thing day in day out!

or become an MP!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:For the second time in a week Warnock has shown why he is a proper manager rather than someone who may be ok playing football manager on a Playstation. The comments on here are laughable considering they are directed at a manger who has taken his team into second place despite having hardly any cash to spend. A fourth consecutive clean sheet, play offs virtually guaranteed, automatic promotion a possibility, and yet fans still question Warnock' team selection. I guess if we were in 7th place they would want him sacked.

Fair play. When I raise an eyebrow at his team selections, I just remind myself that he is an expert and I am a just a fan. I thought Feeney and Connolly would be a disaster. They ain't the best but they showed they can do a solid job. I'm amazed at how high we are in the league and, after winning at Ipswich, I really think we can get promoted. I don't like the Premier League though. There's no pleasing some people like me!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

:clap: :bluescarf:

Was about to post something similar :clap:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:21 pm

:thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:50 pm

arri potta wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:A lot of pe1ople have made themselves look very silly on this thread.

no they haven't, they've got opinions - shut the board down if you want to hear the same thing day in day out!

or become an MP!

"Parks Sunday League Side" "Madness". Odd comments to direct at a manager who has taken his side to second place in the Championship. We are not doing too bad for a Sunday League side. I think today has shown Warnock knows just a bit more about football than several forum posters.