Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TODAY “

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:51 pm

arri potta wrote:Connolly, feeney and halford - 11am the parks sunday league sides kick off! :banghead:

madness

just changed my bet to Bristol win :twisted:

:laughing6:
Leave the team selection to the Mansger, he knows what we need

Re: BIG CHANGES: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TODAY “

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Three points and sniffing top spot.Maybe just maybe NWknoes a bit more than our forum experts

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Three points and sniffing top spot.Maybe just maybe NWknoes a bit more than our forum experts

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Bluebina wrote:
arri potta wrote:Connolly, feeney and halford - 11am the parks sunday league sides kick off! :banghead:

madness

:laughing6:
Leave the team selection to the Mansger, he knows what we need

He has'nt done much wrong so far this season. When I saw our squad at the start of the season I thought it was distinctly average. Because of the Warnock factor, I thought we would still be a cert for a top ten finish, and possibly just scrape into a play off place. He has done miles better than that despite assembling a squad on the cheap, and it would be difficult for us not to get a play off place after today. I just don't understand anyone who could question his team selection based on what he has achieved so far. Who is out there who could have done better given the money he has had to spend?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Dahboy wrote:Without Morrison we will not win fact. No zahore no grujic :( Halford when damour and grujic are fit. NOT happy.

Bet you wish you could edit that again?

Clown!!!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:12 pm

madness

Hope you did and lost money.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:13 pm

I've decided I'll never make it as a football manager. I wouldn't have picked that team today. f**k me what the hell do I know? :twisted:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:For the second time in a week Warnock has shown why he is a proper manager rather than someone who may be ok playing football manager on a Playstation. The comments on here are laughable considering they are directed at a manger who has taken his team into second place despite having hardly any cash to spend. A fourth consecutive clean sheet, play offs virtually guaranteed, automatic promotion a possibility, and yet fans still question Warnock' team selection. I guess if we were in 7th place they would want him sacked.

Well said. We slipped to 3rd/4th and people were talking Bellamy and wanting Warnock to prove himself. They forget so quickly where we were when he took us over.

Every team has fickle fans but they can’t have as many nobheads as us surely.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:15 pm

What a comical thread and some ridiculous statements from some posters who have usually got a bit more sense.
Obviously don’t believe in the Warnock trust thing!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:16 pm

arri potta wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:A lot of pe1ople have made themselves look very silly on this thread.

no they haven't, they've got opinions - shut the board down if you want to hear the same thing day in day out!

or become an MP!

He’s right made themselves look silly.

There are opinions and there is foolishness.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:17 pm

maccydee wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Without Morrison we will not win fact. No zahore no grujic :( Halford when damour and grujic are fit. NOT happy.

Clown!!!

I don’t understand why he got it wrong because he said it was a fact.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:18 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:What a comical thread and some ridiculous statements from some posters who have usually got a bit more sense.
Obviously don’t believe in the Warnock trust thing!

Same posters who were all over him after our Xmas poor run.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:19 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Clown!!!

Me neither.

That’s what I love about the internet (actually hate) is that it gives a forum to write some shite and others have to read it.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Gotta love a thread like this :lol:
For what it's worth, I was less confident when I heard the team just before ko :roll:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:22 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Clown!!!

Me neither.

That’s what I love about the internet (actually hate) is that it gives a forum to write some shite and others have to read it.

We all get things wrong on here occasionally but some of the comments on this thread are cringeworthy!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:29 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Clown!!!

Me neither.

We all get things wrong on here occasionally but some of the comments on this thread are cringeworthy!

Yep agree but it’s the fact bit, change my bet and Sunday parks football that just makes people look beyond daft.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:54 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Clown!!!

Me neither.

Yep agree but it’s the fact bit, change my bet and Sunday parks football that just makes people look beyond daft.

yep changed my bet to 2-1 to Brizzle but neither did my 2-1 to city help either, still can't worry bearing in mind the result.

now I've seen all types of standard of football over the last 50 years and some players city have signed every year I wouldn't dream of employing let alone pay them, some wouldn't get an hour or so on a sunday morning on Pontcanna. But that's my view and why I'm a footbal fan not a professional manager.

There's probably 5-6 more I wouldn;t have at the club at present, that's just how I feel.

Yes the position is great, yes I wanted Warnock before Mackay, so all is rosy - but that doesn;t mean to say I have to suck up to everyone!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:58 pm

arri potta wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Clown!!!

Me neither.

yep changed my bet to 2-1 to Brizzle but neither did my 2-1 to city help either, still can't worry bearing in mind the result.

now I've seen all types of standard of football over the last 50 years and some players city have signed every year I wouldn't dream of employing let alone pay them, some wouldn't get an hour or so on a sunday morning on Pontcanna. But that's my view and why I'm a footbal fan not a professional manager.

There's probably 5-6 more I wouldn;t have at the club at present, that's just how I feel.

Yes the position is great, yes I wanted Warnock before Mackay, so all is rosy - but that doesn;t mean to say I have to suck up to everyone!

At least yours was a prediction I suppose. Apologise for dragging your post into it.

I felt the same about NML when he was picked but in NW I trust.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 pm

arri potta wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:A lot of pe1ople have made themselves look very silly on this thread.

no they haven't, they've got opinions - shut the board down if you want to hear the same thing day in day out!

or become an MP!

What does your right to voicing an opinion (which you are of course entitled to do and i've never said anything to the contrary) have anything to do with making yourself look silly?

You have every right to hold whatever opinion you want. But you don't have a right to a free pass when you voice your opinion, call it wrong and make yourself look like an ass.

And for the record yes, comparing a side that is second in the championship to a Sunday league parks side is a dumb ass opinion that you have every right to hold - but it is and always will be a dumb ass opinion (in my own humble opinion of course).

Hope that clarfies things.

:mrgreen:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:26 pm

madness

Is this the post Warnock referred to in his Wales online interview?