A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ THE PLEASING THING ABOUT TODAY “

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:19 pm

CCFC 1 BCFC 0 :bluebird:

Another clean sheet by Cardiff and without our Captain Sean Morrison :bluebird:

Plus Striker Kenneth Zohore 2nd goal in two games :thumbright:

15pts from clear from finishing outside the play-offs :bluebird:

The crowd finally goes over 20,000 :bluebird:

The once 14pt gap has now been reduced to 6pts to leaders Wolves and they have to come to Fortress Cardiff City Stadium :thumbright:

Can you hear Lee Johnson sing :lol:

Never write of NEIL WARNOCK :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Re: “ THE PLEASING THING ABOUT TODAY “

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Just love it :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:16 pm

If Zohore is just about to hit the same form he was in second half of last season, we are going to terrify teams! Especially with Gunnarson to come back as well. I'm starting to feel reluctantly confident! If we beat Brentford on Saturday we can surely, seriously start to dream?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Be Blue wrote:If Zohore is just about to hit the same form he was in second half of last season, we are going to terrify teams! Especially with Gunnarson to come back as well. I'm starting to feel reluctantly confident! If we beat Brentford on Saturday we can surely, seriously start to dream?

The dream is on and the confidence is now flowing :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:39 pm

I thought it was a poor game today but we will be play much better and lose. I was disappointed in The Wurzels because of all the talk and yet,they didn’t offer much and had few shots at goal.