Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEE JOHNSON: "SAYS IT WAS A HORRIBLE GAME/I WANT MY MONEY"

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:38 pm

NEIL WARNOCK: :bluebird:

Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock said: "It was never going to be pretty. The pitch was terrible, the wind was bad, it was the coldest day of the year, the ball was lively and it was a derby.

"We said at half-time it would be a sloppy goal, make sure we don't make a mistake because it's a mistake which will cost the game.

"We're delighted to come out of it with three points. I thought we shaded it. I thought we had the better opportunities but it was always going to be close.

"And it was great to come out with another clean sheet - that was our target we set at the start of the season, 16 clean sheets. It's a great achievement."

BITTER LEE JOHNSON: :shock:

Bristol City manager Lee Johnson said: "It was a horrible game, let's be honest. I got in for free and I still want my money back.

"I'm disappointed. It was the game we expected it to be, scruffy and scrappy, conditions not ideal, pretty much a 0-0 game.

"I was pleased with the way we stood up to the physicality of the Cardiff side but I thought we were mediocre on the ball, which was the bit which bugged me more than anything.

"We set up with a side which was good in physical duels but we didn't particularly play our game and get the ball down enough and show that bravery.

"We've got to be a bit better. It's a bit of a dilemma because your little ones are your good footballers, naturally a bit braver on the ball, and the taller ones are a bit more physical and sometimes revert to type."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ NEIL WARNOCK / LEE JOHNSON TODAY “

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Bitter Little Lee would have got in free anyway as he is the same height as a 9 year old.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:20 pm

And they say we are overly physical and play long ball. All Bristol City did all game was play long aimless ball's which our CB's mopped up and fouled us at every opportunity. I thought they were meant to play this incredible brand of football (according to the media and their fans). Lee Johnson clearly got it wrong by trying to play us at our own game when his team are not suited to it and we are far better than them at it. Lee Johnson got schooled by Neil Warnock.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:21 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Bitter Little Lee would have got in free anyway as he is the same height as a 9 year old.

Easy with the height jokes I'm only 5'5 haha but in all fairness I think LJ has made himself look like a bitter prat, I rate what he's achieved with Barnsley but going manage Wurzels has got to his head
Last edited by Wolfpac on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:21 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Bitter Little Lee would have got in free anyway as he is the same height as a 9 year old.

Yeah but I did like that comment about getting his money back although he got in for free.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Yeah but I did like that comment about getting his money back although he got in for free.

It wouldn't have been his money though as his Dad would have got him in as usual.

Re: LEE JOHNSON: "SAYS IT WAS A HORRIBLE GAME/I WANT MY MONE

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:22 pm

What he's basically saying is? He got his tactics wrong and spent to much effort on trying to negate us. :laughing6:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:38 pm

At what point do the good people of brizzle suss the guy is a fraud. He talks some drivel, have a pop at your rivals fans, ground. Tell the world how well you play and use as many management cliches as possible.

They have spent some decent money.

£4 mill on Diony
5 mill on Diédhiou

I guess he was here for a 0-0 draw. Yet another game they failed to see out a game under him. How many goals do they concede in the last 15 mins ?

With all that, i really hope he has a long term contract to see out his "project" :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:46 pm

Give him his money back - even if he did get in for FREE - But he's not going to get any points back ;)

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:53 pm

Hope they miss out on the playoffs last kick of the season

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Cup hangover for them, lost focus on the league and will struggle to get it back now. Can see them missing out on the playoffs :wave:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:14 pm

What a cock. We did a job on them carrot crunching dicks. 3 points come om :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 pm

Well feel free to reimburse your travelling inbreds out of your own pocket then if you feel that bad. Your team were dogshit today and stats over the season show that your team are the second long ball merchants in the league.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:50 pm

I had to pop to Mothercare in Newport Road after the game, didn’t realise it until then but I know now where he sourced his tracksuit from.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:58 pm

was a drab performance. but il use an old cliché..................playing poorly but winning is a sign of a good team. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:19 pm

After Bristol city put out that shower of shit today am sure there stadium will be empty and the atmosphere shit for the remaining games.

Eat shit LJ

:bluescarf:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm

If Johnson wants to see an example of someone getting the ball down and playing some great football then we should send him a DVD of Junior Hoilett's performance which was streets ahead of anyone else on that pitch today. :occasion5:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 pm

We are supposed to be the physical team aren’t we? The bbc commentary on the game even said it, that Aden Flint was being pushed forward on goal kicks as “a good way to combat Cardiff’s physicality”

People make their mind up about a team early it seems and stick to it

Madine was basically assulted in the first 5 minutes and the guy got away with it

I keep hearing that Bristol as a good football playing side, and that their fans wouldn’t swap Johnson for Warnock because they have an “identity” and a “dna”

They looked a chromosome short to me today because they were f*cking awful

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Ickle Lickle Fickle Lee has been punching above his weight all season (which is only six stone anyway).

As when we beat them when NW took over and they were gobbing shite, I look forward to watching their inevitable slide down the league again. Oooaaaarrr.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:15 am

Does anyone have a photo of Johnson and Flint standing next to each other. :laughing6:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:22 am

Stand up and say it Johnson