It doesn't matter

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It doesn't matter

Postby davids » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:31 pm

Whether it was in the first five minutes or the last five minutes of the game, the assault on Madine by Nathan Baker should have been a straight red card.

The ref bottled it.

I guess part of the reason Madine came off at half time was so that he could rearrange his face which had been ruined by the thug wearing number 6 for the carrot cruncers.
davids

It doesn't matter

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: It doesn't matter

Postby Stringfellow » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:32 pm

davids wrote:Whether it was in the first five minutes or the last five minutes of the game, the assault on Madine by Nathan Baker should have been a straight red card.

The ref bottled it.

I guess part of the reason Madine came off at half time was so that he could rearrange his face which had been ruined by the thug wearing number 6 for the carrot cruncers.

Was a red from what I seen, twenty minutes later he's gone. Crazy but true. Ref was poor didn't let it flow at all
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Return to General Chat