Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS IT COMING BACK?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:41 pm

IS the buzz coming back at club? As people came into bar after game there was more jubilation and conversation also outside the ground atmosphere appeared bostrous and upbeat! are fans starting to believe? :thumbup:

Re: IS IT COMING BACK?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:52 pm

believe m8 believe :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm

I think that the buzz was mainly because it was a derby but I do hope so as the numbers should rise each home game and maybe even sell out on every away match,

17 Points for Cardiff to get 2nd spot in the EFL Championship and get promotion to the Premier League :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:06 am

pembroke allan wrote:IS the buzz coming back at club? As people came into bar after game there was more jubilation and conversation also outside the ground atmosphere appeared bostrous and upbeat! are fans starting to believe? :thumbup:

I think that result will make some floating fans take notice.

I may be wrong but don't the club have two £5 games a season as part of the season ticket scheme as a thank you to bring a friend, if that's right I think we have one more? I'd make it the brum game and get as many in as possible.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:20 am

2blue2handle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:IS the buzz coming back at club? As people came into bar after game there was more jubilation and conversation also outside the ground atmosphere appeared bostrous and upbeat! are fans starting to believe? :thumbup:

I may be wrong but don't the club have two £5 games a season as part of the season ticket scheme as a thank you to bring a friend, if that's right I think we have one more? I'd make it the brum game and get as many in as possible.

pretty sure it can be up to 4, may be wrong though

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 am

adamt958 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

pretty sure it can be up to 4, may be wrong though

They need to really push those 6 game tickets like mad, not next week but right now starting today. Newspapers, social media, perhaps a bit of local radio. Not necessarily adverts as this is now news worthy. I doubt very much that if you asked 100 people on the streets of Cardiff today " How much is to watch the last 6 games of this promotion season" that many if any would know that its as little as £ 99 quid for an adult.

Its not just the club though, its much better spread with the existing fans dragging their mates down and not taking no for an answer.

An extra 5 - 6 k on the home attendances would be a huge boost right now. Every game is crucial right now but the next 3 home games against teams fighting for their lives could be especially tricky. The extra support could make a difference.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:06 am

12 games to go Allan and South Wales should be buzzing :ayatollah: :bluebird:

All season City have been never below 4th in the Championship and for nearly 6 months we have been Top 2 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I can feel the excitement building up :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I fly in next Tuesday to watch Cardiff v Barnsley and expect the stadium to be bouncing :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:

12 games to go Allan and South Wales should be buzzing :ayatollah: :bluebird:

All season City have been never below 4th in the Championship and for nearly 6 months we have been Top 2 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I can feel the excitement building up :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I fly in next Tuesday to watch Cardiff v Barnsley and expect the stadium to be bouncing :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Yes agree annis just felt whole atmosphere want up a couple notches after game! Did say come end season things will change and looks like it as started, but like you feel it should have started long before now considering how well we have been all season.
Ps wrap up warm it will be freezing :thumbup: