http://bristolcitysupporters.org/cardif ... hy-bother/ :lol:

' BRISTOL CITY FANS VERY BITTER '

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/forum/ ... ball-chat/

AND WELL OUT OF ORDER
Link
http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... s-warnock/ :shock: :o

Norn Iron
Dear Mrs Warnock,

Your husband, our Neil, mentioned in his radio press conference that you like to come onto this forum. Apparently, you were able to help Neil with some info regarding his own Cardiff City team via a post on OTIB! So, on behalf of everyone here, hello and welcome.

A few of us appreciate your hubby's skill in getting teams promoted. We've also enjoyed his jibes at BCFC when a ref has made an incorrect decision in his opinion. One incident comes to mind and as the ref didn't see that the ball had crossed the line, he was right not to award a perfectly valid goal!

It would be great to hear from you rather than just being a lurker (not the punk band from the 70s). So, please let us know what your views are on say, Lee Tomlin, the Cardiff City Owner, long distant commutes from Cornwall to Cardiff and if this will be his last managerial post.

Kind regards,

Haha 1
Super
Doesnt his wife have cancer? Not the best thread.

Norn Iron
Super said:

My wife had cancer and that's why I'm now her full time carer. Thanks for your concern.
Confused 1

GrahamC
OTIB Supporter
Super said:

Pretty sure she has recovered from it.

Agree though, massively unfunny.

wendyredredrobin

Question for Mrs Warnock......Do you call your husband Colin too?

AppyDAZE
Talking the truth, whether you like it or not!
AppyDAZE
OTIB Supporter
, wendyredredrobin said:
Question for Mrs Warnock......Do you call your husband Colin too?

No, when they are at it, i bet she calls out Jose.

Re: ' BRISTOL CITY FANS VERY BITTER '

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:25 pm

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/forum/ ... ball-chat/

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:31 pm

They really are so deluded over there. I work in Bristol and am going to have so much fun over the next few days collecting all my winnings off them as I do every year :occasion5:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:34 pm

They used long ball far more than we did in fact that's what they did most 2nd half! They were poor simple as that. :thumbup:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Probably the worst team I have seen at CCS this season

I was led to believe they were the Barcelona of the championship??

Once again, yet another team and Manager to fall into the it's a Warnock team so lets match them physically and try to kick them and outmuscle them

Like Warnock says Johnson talks a good game but doesn't back it up when the going gets tough

He was as completely out thought and outfoxed by the 67 year old pensioner today :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Awful team, awful supporters, awful city. FEK EM

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:32 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:They really are so deluded over there. I work in Bristol and am going to have so much fun over the next few days collecting all my winnings off them as I do every year :occasion5:

I also work in Bristol.

Can you explain why all Robins fans are arseholes and all my mates over there are Rovers fans? :lol:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Some of our rivals seem to have latched on to the belief that we are just a long ball, tough, physical side. Whilst we have this string to our bow we can also play good football when required / allowed. Bristol chose to play hoofball today thinking it was their best chance of getting something but looked very poor and as said above I agree they were on a par with the worst teams we’ve played this season.

It was a poor game but for me they dragged us down to their level and not vice versa. Imagine what we would have done if we’d played our first team!! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Some of our rivals seem to have latched on to the belief that we are just a long ball, tough, physical side. Whilst we have this string to our bow we can also play good football when required / allowed. Bristol chose to play hoofball today thinking it was their best chance of getting something but looked very poor and as said above I agree they were on a par with the worst teams we’ve played this season.

It was a poor game but for me they dragged us down to their level and not vice versa. Imagine what we would have done if we’d played our first team!! :ayatollah:

Anything attractive came exclusively from us today, we are heading to the top flight whilst they will finish seventh at best.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:00 pm

the posts about his wife are a disgrace,

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:19 pm

I have read a number of posts on the Bristol forum over the last 24 hours and believe them to be some of the most deluded fans I have ever come across.

Watching the game today I failed to see this ground breaking new football that many of them have proclaimed. Lots of long ball and absolutely toothless in attack. Apparently they wouldn't swap their brand of football for ours even if it meant premier league football.

Must be some strong stuff in those carrots!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:29 pm

They should thank their lucky stars the ref bottles sending off baker or they would have lost by 3 or 4

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:31 pm

Wayne S wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:They really are so deluded over there. I work in Bristol and am going to have so much fun over the next few days collecting all my winnings off them as I do every year :occasion5:

I also work in Bristol.

Can you explain why all Robins fans are arseholes and all my mates over there are Rovers fans? :lol:

I can't Wayne, i'm the same as you. All the Gasheads are great but the red side definitely have serious issues. I guess that's what happens when you shag your sister so often :D

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:34 pm

rossblue wrote:the posts about his wife are a disgrace,

Totally agree and I remember one of their little kids having a really bad illness and we were supportive. Just goes to show what a load of COLINS they are

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:36 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:

Totally agree and I remember one of their little kids having a really bad illness and we were supportive. Just goes to show what a load of COLINS they are

Let's give some of them credit for pointing out how the whole thread was in bad taste.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 pm

During the Euros, I looked at most of the EFL (and other forums) and the Wurzels were the country mile standout in their jealous slagging. Deluded fickle fans who hate us as we are better on and off the pitch in every way and always will be. Give it 3 note games and the faggots will be calling for Little Lee's Little Head.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:During the Euros, I looked at most of the EFL (and other forums) and the Wurzels were the country mile standout in their jealous slagging. Deluded fickle fans who hate us as we are better on and off the pitch in every way and always will be. Give it 3 note games and the faggots will be calling for Little Lee's Little Head.

English mate of mine. Hammers fan, went over to Bristol to watch the England v Wales game.
Ended up in a Worzels pub and couldn't believe what he saw, they pulled out a Welsh flag, pissed on it then burnt it.

He said it was totally embarrassing being in there as an English fan, and left straight after the game . He said he went there so as not to be in a pub full of Welsh fans, but wished he'd stayed here in the end !

Calls them 'the flag burners' now.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' BRISTOL CITY FANS VERY BITTER 'AND WELL OUT OF ORDER

Link
http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... s-warnock/

Totally bang out of order and unacceptable :oops:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:During the Euros, I looked at most of the EFL (and other forums) and the Wurzels were the country mile standout in their jealous slagging. Deluded fickle fans who hate us as we are better on and off the pitch in every way and always will be. Give it 3 note games and the faggots will be calling for Little Lee's Little Head.

English mate of mine. Hammers fan, went over to Bristol to watch the England v Wales game.
Ended up in a Worzels pub and couldn't believe what he saw, they pulled out a Welsh flag, pissed on it then burnt it.

He said it was totally embarrassing being in there as an English fan, and left straight after the game . He said he went there so as not to be in a pub full of Welsh fans, but wished he'd stayed here in the end !

They really hate us and its down to location and jealousy. And all they do is further embarrass themselves on and off pitch. We all love the rivalries and banter but they are nailed on wankers and they know it.

The toothless tossers today thought it 'hard' to sing GSTQ while the Welsh Guards were on display. I found that insulting as they should have been applauding our armed services, as any other away supporters of any club would have done. We would not have done the reverse at any ground.

A cowardly shit house of a club, on and off the pitch. I hope The Gas eventually gas them.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:04 pm

GBHostmaster wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' BRISTOL CITY FANS VERY BITTER 'AND WELL OUT OF ORDER

Link
http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... s-warnock/

Totally bang out of order and unacceptable :oops:

Disgusting and not acceptable.

If the OTIB forum mods had any decency, that thread would have been deleted immediately.

They are below pondlife both as a club and supporters if they think this is 'banter'.

And when they sang GSTQ while the Welsh Guards were parading today was a new low for the cowardly lowlife shitehouses.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Well, I guess they're mostly half-Welsh anyway, so bound to be a little confused! ;) :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:42 am

Let's be honest, you could have used the thread title before the game. Or at any time since this forum was founded.

The threads about Warnock's wife are pathetic.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:08 am

Their site is OTIB which is One Team In Bristol. They are correct there is only one team in Bristol and that is ROVERS.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:54 am

Even if we are classed as a physical side with times of non pretty football it does'nt worry me I'd rather be where we are in the league than a team playing namby pamby football easily beatable and lower in the league.

Re: UPDATED:' BRISTOL CITY FANS VERY BITTER & THEY NEVER ENJ

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:32 pm

They never enjoyed it

http://bristolcitysupporters.org/cardif ... hy-bother/ :lol:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:45 pm

They are indeed, however, I also think it's not appropriate to cut & paste them on here too.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:08 pm

What he failed to point out was it's because of their fans behaviour at the 2 previous matches here that caused the restrictions! he should be directing his frustrations at his own fans not at swp :thumbup:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:20 pm

They haven't helped themselves in recent years. I know that this is Bristol City's big day out, but if they behaved like proper football fans, rather than schoolboys trying to act 'hard', they could have their full allocation and no restrictions.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

They really hate us and its down to location and jealousy. And all they do is further embarrass themselves on and off pitch. We all love the rivalries and banter but they are nailed on wankers and they know it.

The toothless tossers today thought it 'hard' to sing GSTQ while the Welsh Guards were on display. I found that insulting as they should have been applauding our armed services, as any other away supporters of any club would have done. We would not have done the reverse at any ground.

A cowardly shit house of a club, on and off the pitch. I hope The Gas eventually gas them.

The Welsh Guards are the Queens Guard so to the Welsh Guards themselves they would have took no offence to it at all. When you sign up you swear allegiance to HM The Queen, same as every WELSH, Scottish, English and Northern Irish soldier does, your take the Kings shilling and you salute the Queens Colour of any Regiment :thumbright: