Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Manga today

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:59 pm

My man of the match today sorted everything and everyone that came his way.. much better at CB than RB

Re: Manga today

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Jparry wrote:My man of the match today sorted everything and everyone that came his way.. much better at CB than RB

Outstanding today, Bruno is a great player, has blips but today he was immense.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Our defensive performance shouldn’t be understated against a free scoring Bristol City side.

I can’t be the only one who groaned when i saw Morrison wasn’t playing. But bamba and manga were magnificent , didn’t give that pineapple headed striker a sniff. Connolly too needs mentioning , hasn’t played all season. Two games Wednesday/Sunday at left back then right back. Defensively fantastic today. Thought he was wasteful in possession but he wasn’t the only one

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 pm

We’re on for a hatrick of pineapples at the next home game and no, you weren’t the only one who wasn’t happy about the immense Sean Morrison not playing. How wrong I was. :thumbup:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:08 pm

Wasn’t there today but hearing good things about Greg Halford.

Been treated badly by a section of our fanbase ever since he arrived.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:46 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Wasn’t there today but hearing good things about Greg Halford.

Been treated badly by a section of our fanbase ever since he arrived.

I rate Greg Halford, he was immense yesterday. just stopped Bristol playing in the middle of the park and broke up literally everything they had coming forward.