" SADLY GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT " BUT THE GOOD NEWS

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:17 pm

For those interested :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Plus Spanish Derby days / well worth watching
Video Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtBCZPIS0Qo :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Spanish Segunda B (Div 3)

BADALONA 3 ATLETICO BALEARES 0 :cry: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares, getting beat at every away game and only once won at home this season.

It looks like the German owners have not got a clue. 5 managers in 2 years :? :shock:

BUT THE GOOD NEWS NEXT SEASON 99% OF THE AWAY MATCHES WILL BE ON THE ISLAND OF MALLORCA / YES REALLY LOWER LEAGUE / BUT SOME GREAT AWAY GAMES ALCUDIA/CALVIA/MANACOR/PALMA ETC ETC :bluescarf: :blue scarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtBCZPIS0Qo :thumbright: :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " SADLY GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT "

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:18 pm

:bluescarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtBCZPIS0Qo :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " SADLY GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT " BUT THE GOOD NEWS

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:32 pm

2nd from bottom Atletico Baleares and in deep trouble :cry: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:41 pm

That's sad to see, Annis :thumbup:

But great to see you're looking at the positives, i.e. lots of local derbies and less travelling :thumbright:

Hopefully, more opportunity for you to come to Cardiff to watch 'live' Premier League football! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Buy the club Annis. And take it the the Spanish prem.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Sven wrote:That's sad to see, Annis :thumbup:

But great to see you're looking at the positives, i.e. lots of local derbies and less travelling :thumbright:

Hopefully, more opportunity for you to come to Cardiff to watch 'live' Premier League football! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

:lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Chris, many diehard Atletico fans are excited about going to local places, Atletico some times take 250 fans away on 12hr round trips off the Island, so going to these local places I can see a 1,000 Atletico Baleares fans going away :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

As to Cardiff, opposition means nothing to me, I will be there v Barnsley on Tuesday night and would fly back for Rochdale home, it makes me laugh when I get asked you coming back for say the big game v Wolves :lol:

I had booked Bolton home when I came back for Man City game :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

See you Tuesday night Chris :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:53 pm

rossblue wrote:Buy the club Annis. And take it the the Spanish prem.

Ross, I am staying out of the politics on Baleares had enough of that with City :lol: :lol: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Just enjoying being a fan :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Crazy they played well away to Mallorca with real passion -

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:03 pm

mallo wrote:Crazy they played well away to Mallorca with real passion -

I agree Mallo, but I went last week, Atletico had a pen scored and 11 players v 9 players(2 sent off) and still could not win 1-1 :cry:

And today a 3-0 hammering v Badalona :shock:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:04 pm

If you can wait for 2 seasons the job might well be tempting for Mr W.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:05 pm

palerider wrote:If you can wait for 2 seasons the job might well be tempting for Mr W.

:lol:

Warnock could semi- retire with his wife in the Sun :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:18 pm

More good news hopefully a promotion season to look forward to in the restored stadium :thumbup:

Also won't AB be the 'big fish' in the lower league?

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:More good news hopefully a promotion season to look forward to in the restored stadium :thumbup:

Tony, massive fish in the lower leagues, but they will need to come up straight back up as Champions.

Excited about going home (below) :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:More good news hopefully a promotion season to look forward to in the restored stadium :thumbup:

Tony, massive fish in the lower leagues, but they will need to come up straight back up as Champions.

Annis that stadium looks terrific the whole Spanish football experience must be brilliant. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis that stadium looks terrific the whole Spanish football experience must be brilliant. :ayatollah:

Tony, I Love that stadium, first went there 6 years ago, but since then had two other clubs stadiums, nothing but misery.

The Spanish experience over all though has been so different,but I have really enjoyed it :thumbright: :bluebird:

And they have really welcomed me :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Next Sunday :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

You will be able to see Mallorca v Atletico Baleares

in the streets etc

Preview one min plus

Cardiff flag & me doing interview :bluescarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtBCZPIS0Qo :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ross, I am staying out of the politics on Baleares had enough of that with City :lol: :lol: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Was just tongue in cheek. Looks a decent ground and good weather tbf

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:42 pm

rossblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Was just tongue in cheek. Looks a decent ground and good weather tbf

Ross, I get it all the time :lol: :thumbright:

Brilliant stadium and of course weather helps :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

A bit of Spanish derby games for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtBCZPIS0Qo :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:30 pm

My parents live in ciudad quesada and just been to watch deportiva Rojales beat elde 2 1,good standard of football for level 4, off to see elche play this evening,flight home Tuesday to watch blooobirds

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Andrewjeynes wrote:My parents live in ciudad quesada and just been to watch deportiva Rojales beat elde 2 1,good standard of football for level 4, off to see elche play this evening,flight home Tuesday to watch blooobirds

Andrew, yes Elche are ex La Lega, saw them play Atletico Baleares :bluescarf:

Level 4 is not bad football :thumbright:

I will be there Tuesday night, safe trip as well :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Thanx annis,ye elche were relegated because of financial discrepancies rather than lack of points sadly, a lot of brits are involved with rojales and it is a friendly local club,wore my city top which mixed in well as they also play in blue,sadly forgot my bloobirds flag,sadly it tipped down all second half so most people left after game instead of staying and eating locally made paella.went to see Barca v Seville last November when it also rained heavily,must be my luck

Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pm

Andrewjeynes wrote:Thanx annis,ye elche were relegated because of financial discrepancies rather than lack of points sadly, a lot of brits are involved with rojales and it is a friendly local club,wore my city top which mixed in well as they also play in blue,sadly forgot my bloobirds flag,sadly it tipped down all second half so most people left after game instead of staying and eating locally made paella.went to see Barca v Seville last November when it also rained heavily,must be my luck

:lol:

Andrew, No luck on the weather for you.

I love putting my CCFC flag up every game.

Good luck for the rest of the season :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Andrewjeynes wrote:My parents live in ciudad quesada and just been to watch deportiva Rojales beat elde 2 1,good standard of football for level 4, off to see elche play this evening,flight home Tuesday to watch blooobirds

I will be there Tuesday night, safe trip as well :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Former City player Maxi Amondarain, our Uruguayan superstar, had a spell with Elche and also with Barakalado (3rd tier in Spain). He's currently back in Uruguay and plays for Progresso, 4th in the top division. At the moment he is injured and hasn't played for the 1st team this season, though they are only 4 games into their season.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:20 pm

Chris Holmes wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Former City player Maxi Amondarain, our Uruguayan superstar, had a spell with Elche and also with Barakalado (3rd tier in Spain). He's currently back in Uruguay and plays for Progresso, 4th in the top division. At the moment he is injured and hasn't played for the 1st team this season, though they are only 4 games into their season.

Cheers Chris, Elche were once quite a big club.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Sorry to see that you are going down. Think we will be the same as you at Birmingham unless Monk can sort things out quickly. Got good support going to Cardiff next week. We've sold 1250 upto last Thursday and I would imagine there will be fair few more sold by Saturday especially if Monk is in charge.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:49 pm

lucky wrote:Sorry to see that you are going down. Think we will be the same as you at Birmingham unless Monk can sort things out quickly. Got good support going to Cardiff next week. We've sold 1250 upto last Thursday and I would imagine there will be fair few more sold by Saturday especially if Monk is in charge.

Cheers Lucky,

Your support has been really loyal to Brum this season, massive numbers away for club struggling for 7 months.

Your way way to big a club for the lower divisions.

Thats brilliant away support for a club in your position :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote: Badalona :shock:

Is Badalona the crap version of Barcalona?! :lol:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:30 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Forever Blue wrote: Badalona :shock:

Is Badalona the crap version of Barcalona?! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Do it... I'll quite happily change careers to do some sort of coaching... :laughing6: