Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' SOME GOOD CROWDS YESTERDAY / SO SURELY "

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:46 pm

' SOME GOOD CROWDS YESTERDAY / SO SURELY "

Some good crowds yesterday in the Championship considering the terrible weather/roads closed and most expecting their matches to be off.

Bristol City on a terrible run until they won yesterday got over 22,000 at home to Sheff Wed.
Derby over 27,000 v Fulham and Derby on a terrible run.
Nottingham Forest v Birmingham City both doing terrible this season and 23,000 plus at Forest.

So Surely now Cardiff City after 7 months have showed they are genuine promotion contenders will get a 20,000 home crowd this Tuesday night v Barnsley,not asking a lot :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

" CARDIFF CITY V BARNSLEY THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

NEIL WARNOCK & THE PLAYERS NEED THEIR 12TH MAN :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' SOME GOOD CROWDS YESTERDAY / SO SURELY "

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:48 pm

" UPDATED " :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Reply on FB

Jonathan Bright:

You would expect crowds of at least 22,000 now surely

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:27 pm

18k home fans at most! Tues night what's changed to get floating fans in?

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:18k home fans at most! Tues night what's changed to get floating fans in?

Allan, Tuesday night, well Leeds home was a Tuesday night and live on tv.

It should be 25,000 plus at this stage of the season, but has to be surely 20,000 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

No such thing as its a Sunday or a Tuesday night or a Friday, when fans want to really go they go :thumbright: :bluebird:

I fly in Tuesday lunch time :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:38 pm

The club should drop the membership fee. It's 10 pound now but 20 at the start of the season.
Which works out 40 pounds to buy your first ticket back. They won't entice "drifters" back with 40 quid prices.
members should be able to buy more than one ticket.

I believe these 2 things are detering people from comming back maybe

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote:The club should drop the membership fee. It's 10 pound now but 20 at the start of the season.
Which works out 40 pounds to buy your first ticket back. They won't entice "drifters" back with 40 quid prices.

I bought tickets for friends this season at home, No membership required? ?

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:21 pm

" ONLY £5 FOR UNDER 16'S "
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=193666
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=193666 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:16 pm

I honestly think we'll only get 18k for Barnsley, if that. Cold weather, snow disruption, Tuesday night, and nothing changed to get the crowds in since last game. Tbh, can't see crowds increasing much until we play Wolves which I expect'll sell out, and then hopefully we keep high crowds for the final two games after that!

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Real_Blue_Really wrote:The club should drop the membership fee. It's 10 pound now but 20 at the start of the season.

I tried to buy 3 tickets for bristol.The girl refused, telling me it were 1 ticket per member. I'll try saying pretty please next time.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm

blooey wrote:I honestly think we'll only get 18k for Barnsley, if that. Cold weather, snow disruption, Tuesday night, and nothing changed to get the crowds in since last game. Tbh, can't see crowds increasing much until we play Wolves which I expect'll sell out, and then hopefully we keep high crowds for the final two games after that!

one big crowd a season :lol: we may as well be red :D

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I tried to buy 3 tickets for bristol.The girl refused, telling me it were 1 ticket per member. I'll try saying pretty please next time.

Shocked at that, Never heard about this before, only when we were in the Prem League.

Sometimes I wonder with our club, they don't help themselves.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:58 pm

^^^^

That's odd mate, you don't even need to be a member to buy a home ticket, anyone can buy as many as they like...

I have bought for mates this season and my brother has bought for himself and his child for about 4-5 games this season.

The only thing I have struggled with something Sven alluded to the other day is that I have strugged a few times to get tickets for mates close to where we sit in the Ninian Stand do they havnt bothered as it looks sold out on e-ticketing then on the day there are emptyou seats galore all around us, makes no sense.

I think we will only get 17/18th sadly, Barnsley will only bring 2-300

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:59 pm

blooey wrote:I honestly think we'll only get 18k for Barnsley, if that. Cold weather, snow disruption, Tuesday night, and nothing changed to get the crowds in since last game. Tbh, can't see crowds increasing much until we play Wolves which I expect'll sell out, and then hopefully we keep high crowds for the final two games after that!

Its cold in the Cardiff for 9months of the season and for all the other clubs in the Leagues, same for us all :thumbright:

Snow disruption its will be gone by then, well I am flying in Tuesday afternoon then driving down from Bristol airport to watch the match.

We have honestly gone past excuses.

What has changed City won their last home games in succession and are on course for promotion and deserve support :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

We have closed the gap on Wolves and opened a gap on Aston Villa :thumbright: :thumbright:

Funny it was cold when we played Leeds on a Tuesday night and cold on many night games in the Premier League,that never stopped the fans.

Cardiff City should be getting 25,000 on Tuesday night, never mind 20,000 not a lot to ask for,15 other clubs in the Championship have been, 10 clubs 25,000 plus :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Just checked you Def, 100% don't need to be a member to buy Cardiff home tickets :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: