Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE GAFFER

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:35 am

I've supported the City since 1966 and this is my first post!

I've seen many managers, (& CCFC owners etc.) come and go over the years, a few stick in the mind as being a Manager who could relate to the supporters or who the supporters could relate to and respect, e.g. Jimmy Scoular & Eddie May, stand head and shoulders above many in my "A" list ,( I include Frank O'Farrell, Len Ashurst, Richie Morgan, Malky and Ole Gunnar in the "B" list - Malky lost his way and Ole was a good man just out of his depth.)

Since The Gaffer joined us & rescued us last season, he;s given us back our Club, a sense of belonging and belief in being a Bluebird once again.

Tuesday's game against Barnsley probably won't be pretty and could be edge of the seat whilst the score remains at 0-0, however, you can be sure the boys on the pitch will give 100%.

The players insist they rely on the supporters to give them a lift - remember Sol Bamba hearing his Christmas song? His face told a picture.

The Gaffer is the same - at the end of every home game he comes onto the pitch and salutes the us, the supporters.
So with this in mind can I please ask when the Canton Stand start the chant for Neil to do the Ayatolla, could you all ask him as THE GAFFER and NOT WARNOCK.

With Respect and "In Neil Warnock We Trust."