Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Derby away

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:42 am

How many tickets we sold so far?

I am driving up with the Mrs and 2 boys where would be best to park

Re: Derby away

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:52 am

Howie@1984 wrote:How many tickets we sold so far?

I am driving up with the Mrs and 2 boys where would be best to park

The last couple of years I've parked in the navigation Inn car park. Pretty child friendly. Other than that down the A6 London Road somewhere.

Moving the fixture has really cocked up my plans for this. I was suppose to be watching the game, dropping my son back off in Nottingham before driving to Durham, meal out, hotel booked and then bringing my daughter home for Easter on the Sunday. Having a night up there's a bit of treat as we normally do it up and down in a day and even though the wife drives a bit it's still a killer. Now we'll have to be up at the crack of dawn, on the road by 8 drop my wife and daughter in Nottingham ( they'll go shopping ) , pick up my son and get to the match by midday. 2 of my recent visits to Derby I've missed more than the first half, once cause the M1 was blocked by pigs. The omens aren't good.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:17 am

Hell of a trip for you its going to be and good luck. I have looked online and they have an away car park which is 10-15 min walk from the ground so may just use that.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:13 pm

and snow is forecast to return that weekend...

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:17 pm

barry boy wrote:and snow is forecast to return that weekend...

I hope that's a wind up.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 pm

epping blue wrote:
barry boy wrote:and snow is forecast to return that weekend...

I hope that's a wind up.

May not be as I heard that as well :o