Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Not good news

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Madine may have scored 11 goals for Bolton however they play different football to us, more to his advantage, for us he will be made to work harder, hold up play, bring others into the game, that's why he is being targeted, I think he will be a fantastic striker once fully fit. I just don't think he will be the striker who will fire 20+ for us every season

So, maybe not such a fantastic striker then?

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Madine may have scored 11 goals for Bolton however they play different football to us, more to his advantage, for us he will be made to work harder, hold up play, bring others into the game, that's why he is being targeted, I think he will be a fantastic striker once fully fit. I just don't think he will be the striker who will fire 20+ for us every season

So, maybe not such a fantastic striker then?

IF we go up he will be sold IMO... Danny Ward and Zohore will still be here and we'll need to sign another one with proven premiership quality

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 pm

Danny Says wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:. But got injured twice. Not really his fault.

If as said above he fell in the bath then who's fault was that :roll:

Broken nose at millwall due to an elbow.
And come off half time against bristol holding his ribs... from heavy defending on him...

and you believe someone who said something about a bath.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:. But got injured twice. Not really his fault.

If as said above he fell in the bath then who's fault was that :roll:

Broken nose at millwall due to an elbow.
And come off half time against bristol holding his ribs... from heavy defending on him... you can have a look at the highlights, its on there the time he went down

and you believe someone who said something about a bath.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: