MELTDOWN WATCH “ WOLVES & DERBY FANS “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:30 am

Both clubs’ fans are having a mini-meltdown right now. Don’t think Derby will be involved in the battle for the top two now. Wolves need to win at Leeds or they could be in big danger of missing out completely, especially if they go on to lose in their difficult game at Villa on Saturday evening.

Never thought I’d say this, but come on Leeds!

Each line is a different comment for simplicity :thumbright:

There are more from Wolves fans, presumably because Derby fans are now used to it.

Both sets of fans seem to agree that while we don’t play free-flowing football every week, we are effective in what we do and get the results to this point. I tend to agree with that.

WOLVES FANS (via Molineux Mix)

Triple ****ing whammy. Can these teams below us just **** off and stop winning for once

Oh just **** off. Getting bloody sick of this now

Grabban scored for villa. Time for Benik to show why we went for him and not the lad notching for a rival.....

absolute joke. as if tomorrow wasn't big enough already

That has to go down as THE worst ten minutes of the season so far. That late goal against Norwich seems massive now.

I do feel a bit jealous watching Mitrovic bang the goals in for Fulham atm, seems like a very savvy signing currently

Sunderland and Barnsley are ****s; pass it on.

Couldn’t have gone any worse than that

Christ, the Cardiff one is the most annoying though. Never saw Cardiff hitting this kind of form, especially coinciding with our little blip.

I’m afraid that... I’m just afraid now

I don’t like to say it but Nunos decisions in 3 games have really derailed us and given others the sniff they needed. If we try and sit back we’ll finish in the playoffs.

We are to blame for being in this position, it's not the chasing pack's fault, we have been way off the pace for some games now.

Cardiff beating us at home could prove very costly.

We have to go on another good run now, starting tomorrow, or will be at serious risk of this going tits up.

Beating Leeds is now crucial. Then its a fight to the death at Villa. Its in our own hands and the guys have got to do the business tomorrow without Neves. Hold your nerve

DERBY FANS (VIA DCFC FANS)

Cardiff aren't flash but they look organised and efficient. We look.. im not sure actually. We look a bit meh to be honest. A bit boring. A bit lost. No style. Who was genuinely surprised when QPR equalised?

Gary is making Nigel's Derby look cavalier and attack minded. Unfortunately, in the last 3 months it seems to have reverted back to the crud that was being served up in the first 3 months of the season. A real shame but it's not pretty. I don't think we'll make the play offs. That could be judged as a failure and sackable

January was the perfect opportunity to put things right and we royally ballsed it up.

At least we’re building a young hungry squad for the future, oh wait, jeez, we’ll win the walking football league at a canter next season

Neil Warnock literally took a team from the bottom spot in the league into the automatic promotion places within two years.

ANTI FOOTBALL that’s the rowett way

Jerome being a 'different option' was flaunted around a lot when we signed him. From what we've seen so far, he's a slightly quicker, slightly bigger Nugent with a significantly worse touch. He's not a hold-up player (which we had but got rid of), he's not technical player, he's not lightening quick nor is he a finisher, he's basically exactly what we had already in Nuge. It's never a good sign when the club selling him genuinely aren't bothered that he's leaving either.

Jerome is looking a short term, slightly upgraded but older version of Connor Sammon right now!

Cardiff, Villa, M'boro, Bristol and several other championship sides are not playing attractive football. I would say only Fulham are playing that at the moment, and they are achieving it with 2 quality players in midfield who would fit in to any top half premiership side.

If I could see that progress was being made, I'd be happy, but it's not. The results are no better, but the football is dire now too. And yeah, it would be nice to give a manager time to sort it, but you have to believe in where the manager is taking you, and I just don't with Rowett. I don't want to spend 2 seasons watching us turn into a bunch of hoofball merchants, and then have to spend 3 more watching the next manager turn us back into a decent ball-playing team.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MELTDOWN WATCH “ WOLVES & DERBY FANS “

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:35 am

“Neil Warnock literally took a team from the bottom spot in the league into the automatic promotion places within two years.”

This is my favourites from someone called “Ambitious” on the Derby forum. Actually think we were 2nd from bottom when Warnock took over, but the point still stands. Shows the incredible job he’s done with virtually no money.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Wolfpac » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:33 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:“Neil Warnock literally took a team from the bottom spot in the league into the automatic promotion places within two years.”

This is my favourites from someone called “Ambitious” on the Derby forum. Actually think we were 2nd from bottom when Warnock took over, but the point still stands. Shows the incredible job he’s done with virtually no money.

That's why he's the best manager in the football league, he builds a team with solidarity, Wolver are no team, communication skills lack with certain players, Wolves are going to implode, I can see it happening, I can see Villa beating them on Saturday, now they're starting to gel as a team.
Wolfpac

Postby rossblue » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:49 pm

I work with and live in a street of villa and wolves fans and have had Banter off them all season, iv remained quietly confident but if we were to overtake wolves I have no idea how I ca remain dignified about it, I doubt il be able to resist the temptation to really piss em off. Ahahjaha
rossblue

Postby Sven » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Love the bit about Cameron Jerome being "a slightly bigger, fitter Nugent but with a worse touch?"

And to think some wanted him and Ledley here! :laughing6:

Neil Warnock knows what he's doing and who he wants and so far we're doing fine with what we've got! :clap: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:45 pm

That's made my day :D :D :D :D
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby maccydee » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 pm

Sound like us Christmas.

Wolves would hardly be in a mess or in danger of missing out even had they lost to Leeds. Still three points above us and seven ahead of Villa. 23 teams would love to be in that mess.
maccydee

Postby Bluebina » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:52 am

maccydee wrote:Sound like us Christmas.

Wolves would hardly be in a mess or in danger of missing out even had they lost to Leeds. Still three points above us and seven ahead of Villa. 23 teams would love to be in that mess.

They should stay top, their next three away games will be a big test for them though, Villa, Borough and Cardiff !!!

Time will tell ???
Bluebina

Return to General Chat