Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who will win the league and who will be promoted?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

“ The chasing pack closing in / can Cardiff City win it? “

Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:24 am

Down to three points :shock:

Wolves, Cardiff, Villa or Fulham could all win the league... Will we do it?

Two questions in the poll and you can select two options, one for 2nd place and one for title :thumbright:

Eleven to go. Ten for Fulham.

7941BA48-E8AF-4971-A476-7499C924D3FA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ The chasing pack closing in / can Cardiff City win it?

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:43 am

Cardiff 1st
Fulham 2nd, I reserve the right to change my mind once I sober up.!

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:51 am

KJblue wrote:Cardiff 1st
Fulham 2nd, I reserve the right to change my mind once I sober up.!

That's my thoughts :thumbright:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:03 pm

It could all change by Saturday night, but I think Wolves will win it, we will come 2nd, and that will do me fine !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:29 pm

I know Wolves are having a tough time of it at present but if they do win their 2 games in hand over Fulham, they will be 14 points clear of them.

Personally I can't see Wolves being overtaken by Fulham. By us ? Possibly, if we beat them home and we can nibble away at their lead. But Fulham, I don't think so, regardless of how well they're playing. They've given themselves to much to do. Second place ? Possibly but I hope not !

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:30 am

I've said it before but despite their blistering late form Fulham have too much to do to get autos. Between Villa and Us for 2nd with Wolves champions but nowhere near as comfortable for them as there fans and the media thought a month ago. Villa beat Wolves though and it all gets very, very interesting. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:02 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:I've said it before but despite their blistering late form Fulham have too much to do to get autos. Between Villa and Us for 2nd with Wolves champions but nowhere near as comfortable for them as there fans and the media thought a month ago. Villa beat Wolves though and it all gets very, very interesting. :ayatollah:

This weekend will tell us a lot, Fulham away to Preston, Wolves away to Villa, fingers crossed on a Wolves and Preston Victory !!!

Wolves next three away games are Villa, Boro and us, so plenty can happen in the next month or so !!!