Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Automatic out

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:34 am

I can't see us getting automatic promotion with the amount of injuries we have.
Morrison
Ralls
Traore
Ward Jamie
Ward Danny
Peltier
Richards
Madine
and Patterson had a knee injury last night, hope it is not a recurrence of his old injury.
Nearly a full team out.
Give us a break up there.

Re: Automatic out

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:00 am

Bluesman wrote:I can't see us getting automatic promotion with the amount of injuries we have.
Morrison
Ralls
Traore
Ward Jamie
Ward Danny
Peltier
Richards
Madine
and Patterson had a knee injury last night, hope it is not a recurrence of his old injury.
Nearly a full team out.

Five of the players mentioned have only around 30 combined appearances this season between them. We are still clear in second place. and to be fair we have done ok without these players so far, no reason why we can't continue particularly as a few of these should be back before too long. Nearly a full team out in numbers only.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:45 am

No mention of Gunnarson we need him and Morrison back for Saturday.

Our Midfield last night was my big concern I don’t think there was a tackle amongst them,Bryson got done far to easy for the goal.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Yeah everyone should forget about top 2 now

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Yeah everyone should forget about top 2 now

:laughing5: brilliant aint it.

here i was thinking we just won a game without morrison and ralls too

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:00 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Yeah everyone should forget about top 2 now

:laughing5: brilliant aint it.

here i was thinking we just won a game without morrison and ralls too

Have you heard we are expanding the stadium ready for our visit from Barca in the champions league... :?

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bluesman wrote:I can't see us getting automatic promotion with the amount of injuries we have.
Morrison
Ralls
Traore
Ward Jamie
Ward Danny
Peltier
Richards
Madine
Nearly a full team out.

Five of the players mentioned have only around 30 combined appearances this season between them. We are still clear in second place. and to be fair we have done ok without these players so far, no reason why we can't continue particularly as a few of these should be back before too long. Nearly a full team out in numbers only.

You have forgotten about FRED - OUR SECRET WEAPON FOR THE TOUGH RUN IN GAMES IN APRIL!! :shock: (nb/ only joking!).

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Does this have something to do with the coaching staff?

Pretty much every player has been out injured this season at least once.
I know they work hard for 90 minutes and the training is probably high intensity but players shouldn't be picking up injuries this easy.