Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wildshutt

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 am

A few weeks ago i stated Wildshutt had an ineffective game and it was suggested by some I must have been watching a different game as he played well, he has not been selected since and is now our 4th choice winger, all about opinions

Re: Wildshutt

Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 am

65Blue wrote:A few weeks ago i stated Wildshutt had an ineffective game and it was suggested by some I must have been watching a different game as he played well, he has not been selected since and is now our 4th choice winger, all about opinions

:sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Can’t believe that he hasn’t been given a decent chance. Would like to see him start with Hoilett on the other wing to see how he gets on. Mendez-Laing did ok when he came on last night & looks as if he has benefited from the increased competition in that area.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Felt sorry for NML when his shot hit the post, think he needs a goal to get confidence back, what is clear is we need every player in the next 11 games to stand a chance of promotion, every player counts :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:46 pm

I thought he was injured previously?

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:53 pm

He still has a part to play here and is unlucky not to be starting because ATM we are in great form.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:24 pm

He had a knock, hell be back in frame very soon.