Re: BBC Article On Cardiff City’s Current Debts

Postby maccydee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:Back on the subject in hand instead of another merry-go-round of he said/she said/we said...

Excellent article from Keith Morgan here on the Trust website:

http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=5045

:bluescarf:

Excellent write up.

Tan again writing off interest.

But Debt increasing not going down.

Because we are still losing money. As we have been since well before Tan took us over. Thankfully we have someone who can afford to pay our bills which is why we aren’t in court every month.

Neil, even you have to admit after 8 years and still losing money, shows how bad Tan has run our club, 8 years is a long time, at most 4 years to sort out the club,but instead he put us further in debt.

6 CEO'S & 8 MANAGERS SAYS IT ALL & OF COURSE A COSTLY REBRAND.

The Debt should be coming down, not up.

Neil, I prefer Burger King than McDonalds any day :lol:

But u never admit or agree when I show you facts.

Whoppers are Burger King mate.

The debt has gone down. You said it was 178 million now it’s a lot less than that. That is a fact.
maccydee

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:17 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:Back on the subject in hand instead of another merry-go-round of he said/she said/we said...

Excellent write up.

Because we are still losing money. As we have been since well before Tan took us over. Thankfully we have someone who can afford to pay our bills which is why we aren’t in court every month.

Neil, even you have to admit after 8 years and still losing money, shows how bad Tan has run our club, 8 years is a long time, at most 4 years to sort out the club,but instead he put us further in debt.

The debt has gone down. You said it was 178 million now it’s a lot less than that. That is a fact.

Neil I know its Burger King :thumbright: And I prefer them :lol:

Tan came in the Debt rose and rose and reached £174mil or £178mill, confirmed.

Then finally the debt was coming down, but now the latest Accounts show its rising again as confirmed in Companies house.

And for me after 8 years in total control, they should not be rising again.

We have had cut backs massively, which I agreed with.

Sky money was still coming in and yet they rose.

Tan made the majority of this mess and Tan has to sort it out and hopefully getting promoted to the Premier League will wipe the debts finally out if our club is run right.

8 years is a long time and they should be well on top of it now.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Excellent write up.

Then finally the debt was coming down, but now the latest Accounts show its rising again as confirmed in Companies house.

Tan made the majority of this mess and Tan has to sort it out and hopefully getting promoted to the Premier League will wipe the debts finally out if our club is run right.

What mess? We aren’t selling players for pittance to pay wages. We aren’t in court constantly facing being wound up. We aren’t having transfer embargoes due to FFP or any other reason. We aren’t using next seasons money to pay this months tax/wage bill.

We are positively thriving.

I’ll ask you Annis. Where would we be now without Tan? Honesty please.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:46 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Excellent write up.

What mess? We aren’t selling players for pittance to pay wages. We aren’t in court constantly facing being wound up. We aren’t having transfer embargoes due to FFP or any other reason. We aren’t using next seasons money to pay this months tax/wage bill.

We are positively thriving.

I’ll ask you Annis. Where would we be now without Tan? Honesty please.

Who actually knows where we would of been, but we would of stayed Proud/together/ kept our Identity/Pride & Respect and not lost many of our diehard fans.

Our crowds are awful and I stand by that’s because of Tan.

And yes we will get bigger crowds in Prem because the people of South Wales will be coming to see the opposition not CCFC which has been proved this season.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Done to death that Annis and is a
Attachments
94E171E4-C4C0-4EE0-B186-4092A63F691E.jpeg
94E171E4-C4C0-4EE0-B186-4092A63F691E.jpeg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1227 times
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:52 pm

There is no evidence that Tan has had any impact on crowds.

In fact had we gone bust had he not bailed us out our crowds would be a lot lower now. We also wouldn’t be together we never are.
Attachments
94E171E4-C4C0-4EE0-B186-4092A63F691E.jpeg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1133 times
maccydee

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Annis I have to ask as you keep putting it but the whole, "6 CEO'S & 8 MANAGERS" whats your opinion on that? do you think to much or to little?

I get 6 CEO's seems a lot but i've never really paid attention to how many CEOS a club has but from reading it seems Tan has moved a lot of them from other parts opf his businesses to do certain job. I think some have been out of their depths but Choo from what I can gather has been brilliant so great to finally have someone in the role.

8 Managers do you think we have a high turnover of managers? I think we have been pretty loyal to most our managers, I don't feel we have a lot of managers compared to a lot of clubs. Yes a couple of dodgy appointments but I don't think any clubs gets it right everytime.
2blue2handle

Postby maccydee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Annis I have to ask as you keep putting it but the whole, "6 CEO'S & 8 MANAGERS" whats your opinion on that? do you think to much or to little?

I get 6 CEO's seems a lot but i've never really paid attention to how many CEOS a club has but from reading it seems Tan has moved a lot of them from other parts opf his businesses to do certain job. I think some have been out of their depths but Choo from what I can gather has been brilliant so great to finally have someone in the role.

8 Managers do you think we have a high turnover of managers? I think we have been pretty loyal to most our managers, I don't feel we have a lot of managers compared to a lot of clubs. Yes a couple of dodgy appointments but I don't think any clubs gets it right everytime.

It’s a regular thing but it is a fact that he can spout but you are right it has very little relevance to anything.

Each and every manager employed a number of cardiff fans wanted gone.

DJ
Malky
Ole
Slade
Trollope
Warnock being the exception and we have finally found our man but let’s be clear a bad start next year in either division and the fans will be on his back.
Attachments
94E171E4-C4C0-4EE0-B186-4092A63F691E.jpeg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1133 times
maccydee

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:13 pm

debt is a lot more, but we are in a much better position than when Sam was in charge
paulh_85

Postby maccydee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:17 pm

paulh_85 wrote:debt is a lot more, but we are in a much better position than when Sam was in charge

Or most of not all other owners we have ever had.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:18 pm

maccydee wrote:Done to death that Annis and is a

Pointless having debates with you Neil if these are your replies in different topics when the answers don’t suit you.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:19 pm

maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Annis I have to ask as you keep putting it but the whole, "6 CEO'S & 8 MANAGERS" whats your opinion on that? do you think to much or to little?

It’s a regular thing but it is a fact that he can spout but you are right it has very little relevance to anything.

DJ
Malky
Ole
Slade
Trollope
Warnock being the exception and we have finally found our man but let’s be clear a bad start next year in either division and the fans will be on his back.

Don’t forget Tan even tried Gabbidon and Scott young :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

DJ
Malky
Ole
Slade
Trollope

Come on Annis if your going to have a dig it has to be better than a 17 day interim appointment, most clubs turn to form or current players to fill the gap until they get a manager. admittedly they were useless :lol:

anyway I would argue Tan that has only really appointed 5 fulltime managers, I wouldn’t really counter interim managers for a couple of games (although sacked 6)

Dave Jones – In my opinion sacked at the right time (although I was a fan of his)

Malky McKay – Should have been sacked a little earlier in my opinion, others argue he should have stayed

Ole – I was hopeful when he arrived as he came with a good reputation and hasd previously turned down Villa in the prem. All in all a disaster though. Again I think he was sacked at the right time. some will argue he should have gone when we went down.

Slade – I wouldn’t have appointed and didn’t like him, his football or his management – plenty will argue he did a certain job and its hard to argue against it.

Trollope – At the time I felt he was the right choice, given a small budget – I was wrong total disaster sacked at the right time.

Warnock – Brilliant 

I would say a mix bag but I wouldn’t say excessive.
2blue2handle

Postby wez1927 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Annis is getting schooled in thread :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

DJ
Malky
Ole
Slade
Trollope

Come on Annis if your going to have a dig it has to be better than a 17 day interim appointment, most clubs turn to form or current players to fill the gap until they get a manager. admittedly they were useless :lol:

anyway I would argue Tan that has only really appointed 5 fulltime managers, I wouldn’t really counter interim managers for a couple of games (although sacked 6)

Dave Jones – In my opinion sacked at the right time (although I was a fan of his)

Malky McKay – Should have been sacked a little earlier in my opinion, others argue he should have stayed

Ole – I was hopeful when he arrived as he came with a good reputation and hasd previously turned down Villa in the prem. All in all a disaster though. Again I think he was sacked at the right time. some will argue he should have gone when we went down.

Slade – I wouldn’t have appointed and didn’t like him, his football or his management – plenty will argue he did a certain job and its hard to argue against it.

Trollope – At the time I felt he was the right choice, given a small budget – I was wrong total disaster sacked at the right time.

Warnock – Brilliant 

I agree. 5 appointed by the owner is not really a lot. I haven't researched it , but I suspect a number of clubs in the Championship have had at least as many managers in that period.

Keith
ccfcsince1962

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:Annis is getting schooled in thread :lol:

By a Burger King Whopper :lol:

But def not by Tans followers :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:00 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

DJ
Malky
Ole
Slade
Trollope

Warnock – Brilliant 

I agree. 5 appointed by the owner is not really a lot. I haven't researched it , but I suspect a number of clubs in the Championship have had at least as many managers in that period.

Keith

Agree, annis is having a mare on this thread too much Spanish sun and sangria getting too him :lol:
wez1927

Postby Dobbin » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Agree with Annis on the number of CEO’s does seem excessive however if it took that time to get it right then so be it as I think the team we have now from top to bottom is spot on.

Managers not excessive as most sides don’t count interim managers however if you do a couple of comparisons Watford have had 13 managers in the same amount of time they include interi managers.

Villa and Wolves 8 managers not including interim managers - I am not quoting as fact but makes our situation look the norm.

On a side note did I not read Annis that your Spanish side has had five managers in under two years - are you ranting on their message boards as well ;) :lol: :thumbup:

Fingers crossed this one is the right one like Warnock is for us :ayatollah:
Dobbin

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Dobbin wrote:Agree with Annis on the number of CEO’s does seem excessive however if it took that time to get it right then so be it as I think the team we have now from top to bottom is spot on.

Managers not excessive as most sides don’t count interim managers however if you do a couple of comparisons Watford have had 13 managers in the same amount of time they include interi managers.

Villa and Wolves 8 managers not including interim managers - I am not quoting as fact but makes our situation look the norm.

On a side note did I not read Annis that your Spanish side has had five managers in under two years - are you ranting on their message boards as well ;) :lol: :thumbup:

Just had a quick look and , of the current Championship clubs , only Millwall(4) , Ipswich(3) ,Bolton(4) and Burton (4) have had less permanent managers than us since Vincent Tan took over our club.
As you say , Villa and Wolves have had 8 each . Sunderland have had 9 , but the best one is Nottingham Forest who have had 11.
ccfcsince1962

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Dobbin wrote:Agree with Annis on the number of CEO’s does seem excessive however if it took that time to get it right then so be it as I think the team we have now from top to bottom is spot on.

:lol:

Dobbins, they have under these German owners who have ruined Atletico Baleares and look where it has got them, relegation this season :cry:
Attachments
28577295_1240697312728526_1848871131686949001_n.jpg
28577295_1240697312728526_1848871131686949001_n.jpg (55.82 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:38 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:

Just had a quick look and , of the current Championship clubs , only Millwall(4) , Ipswich(3) ,Bolton(4) and Burton (4) have had less permanent managers than us since Vincent Tan took over our club.
As you say , Villa and Wolves have had 8 each . Sunderland have had 9 , but the best one is Nottingham Forest who have had 11.

Keith,

And look where its got them, unstable clubs.

How about CEO"S You never included them?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:51 pm

f**k tan...
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

Keith,

On that basis , all but the 4 clubs I listed above would be unstable as well.

Can you remind me who the 6 CEOs were since mid 2010. I remember Alan Flitcroft , Alan Whiteley , Simon Lim and Ken Choo but can`t recall off hand the other two.

In my opinion Alan Flitcroft was OK and came from a sports background at a senior level , Alan Whiteley was good but part of his reason for moving on was issues he had to deal with arising from his former law firm. In my opinion Simon Lim was useless. Also it is my opinion that Ken Choo is very good indeed at his job.

As I am having a senior moment I really can`t remember who the other two were to express an opinion on them.
ccfcsince1962

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Surely Leeds have to be up there with the amount of manager, feels like they get a couple a season.

Annis why are people Tan followers just because they don’t agree with you? I don’t get it. You usually say the same when someone doesn’t like Malky and that I really don’t get either. Just because you don't like Tan (and I think I can quote you on that if I search it :lol:) it doesn't mean you have to batter him at every opportunity. He has done bad and good for the club.

I do agree thought we seem to have had quite a few CEO’s, ill be honest I wouldn’t know their names or what good/bad they have done for the club if im honest. TO me they seemed to be more like people from Tans other companies keeping an eye on things.
2blue2handle

Postby maccydee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Pointless having debates with you Neil if these are your replies in different topics when the answers don’t suit you.

It’s not about the answers not suiting me it’s about being right.

You don’t like it when the answers don’t suit and start the crap about Tan followers.

You can’t admit we are in a better position (despite the debt) than we have pretty much ever been and it’s because we finally have an owner who has stabilised the club and is a billionaire. This is something we have wanted for a long time.
maccydee

Postby wez1927 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:48 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You don’t like it when the answers don’t suit and start the crap about Tan followers.

You can’t admit we are in a better position (despite the debt) than we have pretty much ever been and it’s because we finally have an owner who has stabilised the club and is a billionaire. This is something we have wanted for a long time.

Tan follower :lol:
wez1927

Postby maccydee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tan follower :lol:

Yep I am and I’ll tell you why. He saved my club from going bust.

Despite all Sam’s faults I also am a Sam follower. He got us going.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:08 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

Keith,

On that basis , all but the 4 clubs I listed above would be unstable as well.

Can you remind me who the 6 CEOs were since mid 2010. I remember Alan Flitcroft , Alan Whiteley , Simon Lim and Ken Choo but can`t recall off hand the other two.

In my opinion Alan Flitcroft was OK and came from a sports background at a senior level , Alan Whiteley was good but part of his reason for moving on was issues he had to deal with arising from his former law firm. In my opinion Simon Lim was useless. Also it is my opinion that Ken Choo is very good indeed at his job.

As I am having a senior moment I really can`t remember who the other two were to express an opinion on them.

Gethin Jenkins and Ken Choo

Forever Blue
Admin

Previous

Return to General Chat