Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds shocking

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:33 pm

Leeds have been shocking so far. Defensively all over the place, Wolves should be 4 -0 5-0 up by now and they're not even having to work for it, the only + for them is their academy keeper, apart from that they are pure horse s***. How they are even in the top half/Mid table of the championship I have no idea.

Re: Leeds shocking

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Leeds have been shocking so far. Defensively all over the place, Wolves should be 4 -0 5-0 up by now and they're not even having to work for it, the only + for them is their academy keeper, apart from that they are pure horse s***. How they are even in the top half/Mid table of the championship I have no idea.

Think their fans have given up as well? the top of one stand is empty and plenty empty seats around ground :o

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Leeds have been shocking so far. Defensively all over the place, Wolves should be 4 -0 5-0 up by now and they're not even having to work for it, the only + for them is their academy keeper, apart from that they are pure horse s***. How they are even in the top half/Mid table of the championship I have no idea.

Think their fans have given up as well? the top of one stand is empty and plenty empty seats around ground :o

Yeah I noticed that, stadium looks 40% empty whilst playing top of the table Wolves. looking at them now they may as well have stayed with Christiansen as they seem to have gotten worse under Heckinbottom.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Yeah I noticed that, stadium looks 40% empty whilst playing top of the table Wolves. looking at them now they may as well have stayed with Christiansen as they seem to have gotten worse under Heckinbottom.

He's not a bad manager hut wolves just to strong and tall for Leeds! For all wolves good football it's dead ball goals again that they've scored :o

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:20 pm

3-0 WOLVES .

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:24 pm

Attendance given as 26434.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 pm

can't see them doing us a favours, they re shit

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:39 pm

FT : LEEDS 0-3 WOLVES .