Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Zombie Nation

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Know its been posted on here before. But i noticed tuesday night after the game zombie nation was played. It really got the crowd going. Would be good to see more songs like this played pre match to lift the atmosphere. Dont seem to here 'hey jude' etc anymore.

Re: Zombie Nation

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Completely agree with this. Zombie Nation and Hey Jude would be the perfect prematch music. The Fatboy Slim track now needs to go and be replaced by these.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 pm

completely agree, is there anyway for someone to contact the club and get them to start playing Zombie Nation, Hey Jude, and even old favourites like Ring of fire and The Automatic - 'is it a monster' instead of the crap they play now that no one participates in. I really miss Hey Jude as everyone would sing it and it made for a great atmosphere before and after games.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Agree. We need Zombie Nation before the game as it got everyone going after Tuesdays game.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:12 am

As someone said be great if someone could get in touch with the club to play these songs, hey jude just before first half kick off and zombie nation just before second half kick off would be good, or both before kick off, whenever they get played it would get the crowd going!

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:40 am

I personally still miss Ali, whatever he did to get sacked, he at least he got the crowd going.

The announcer at half time cant even read out the deaths and birthdays without stuttering.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 am

The pre-match music has been absolutely dire for at least the last 2 seasons. Just dance music with no relevance to the fans whatsoever. I don't think 'Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now' is the end of the world as a snippet of walkout music because it's quite atmospheric but is definitely more suited to boxing than football. Would much rather have 'I'll be there' played again, along with other songs mentioned on this thread. The DJ clearly just doesn't have a clue what the fans want. Where's a contact for that club-fan representative who was employed a while back?

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Whatever happened, it's been crap since Ali left.