Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED " BIRMINGHAM CITY FANS AT CARDIFF CITY TODAY "

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:56 pm

10/03/18

1,742 BIRMINGHAM CITY FANS AWAY AT CARDIFF CITY SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018 :thumbright:

BRUM IN RELEGATION BATTLE ALL SEASON.

UPDATED 10/03/18

1,742 Brum Sold :thumbright:

UPDATED

1,510 Tickets sold :thumbright:

As of this morning, 1,476 tickets had been sold by Birmingham City for the match in Cardiff.

Birmingham have won one away game in 18months.

Birmingham have been virtually in the bottom three for the whole season.

BIRMINGHAM FANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PAY ON THE DAY.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " BIRMINGHAM CITY FANS "

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:56 pm

' Table '

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:35 pm

fantastic support, fair play.

Upgraded this one for a sit down dinner, seats behind the dugouts - will have to behave a bit more than when I'm in the Ninian :lol:

:bluebird:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:35 pm

This was a good day for us against the Zulu's @ Ninian Park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_jixqumjoY&t=663s

Great times. :occasion5: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:51 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:fantastic support, fair play.

Upgraded this one for a sit down dinner, seats behind the dugouts - will have to behave a bit more than when I'm in the Ninian :lol:

:lol:

Have a great day :thumbright: :bluebird:

Agreed brilliant away support for a club thats struggled All season :thumbright:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:52 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:This was a good day for us against the Zulu's @ Ninian Park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_jixqumjoY&t=663s

Great times. :occasion5: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Hopefully they won't start lobbing bottles at us like in the away game.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As of this morning, 1,476 tickets had been sold by Birmingham City for the match in Cardiff.

Lets hope we play better than the last few games we are winning which is great but Tuesday was awful and a draw was the best we deserved. Connerly will die for the club but he cant pass the ball without giving it away or lumping it up, which in fairness all our players did all second half.
They looked a good footballing side second half not because they are but because we made them look good!!
i would love to see a good game of football Saturday. i know we are winning but look at the sides around us and you will see we are very lucky to be where we are playing shit football.

lets hope for 11 wins and at least 3 or 4 good quality games to justify my season ticket!

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:14 pm

But their fans are scum and they don't like the welsh .well the feelings mutual and to top it all their managers at big jb.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:44 pm

skiprat wrote:But their fans are scum and they don't like the welsh .well the feelings mutual and to top it all their managers at big jb.

That's because at one point in their history, parts of their (now) city were Welsh! ;) :thumbright:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:20 am

crey wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:As of this morning, 1,476 tickets had been sold by Birmingham City for the match in Cardiff.

Lets hope we play better than the last few games we are winning which is great but Tuesday was awful and a draw was the best we deserved. Connerly will die for the club but he cant pass the ball without giving it away or lumping it up, which in fairness all our players did all second half.
They looked a good footballing side second half not because they are but because we made them look good!!
i would love to see a good game of football Saturday. i know we are winning but look at the sides around us and you will see we are very lucky to be where we are playing shit football.

lets hope for 11 wins and at least 3 or 4 good quality games to justify my season ticket!

I think the standard of football only becomes a problem if we’re losing and if I wanted to watch quality games I’d be watching the Champions League on TV. Just my opinion of course and you’re entitled to want the product you’re paying for to match your expectations. :thumbup:

Personally, I’ve loved every game this season and the fact we are currently occupying an automatic promotion slot in England’s second tier more than justify my extremely cheap (in comparison with other Championship clubs) season ticket. I can’t wait for tomorrow, let’s turn up the volume! :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:fantastic support, fair play.

:lol:

Have a great day :thumbright: :bluebird:

Agreed brilliant away support for a club thats struggled All season :thumbright:

cheers - last time we did this we had Damon Searle and Gary bell in the room - great memories for me, Gary Bell :bluebird:

Re: UPDATED " BIRMINGHAM CITY FANS "

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:05 pm

BIRMINGHAM FANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PAY ON THE DAY.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:05 pm

UPDATED

1,510 Tickets sold :thumbright:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:17 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:
crey wrote:

I think the standard of football only becomes a problem if we’re losing and if I wanted to watch quality games I’d be watching the Champions League on TV. Just my opinion of course and you’re entitled to want the product you’re paying for to match your expectations. :thumbup:

Personally, I’ve loved every game this season and the fact we are currently occupying an automatic promotion slot in England’s second tier more than justify my extremely cheap (in comparison with other Championship clubs) season ticket. I can’t wait for tomorrow, let’s turn up the volume! :bluescarf:

Can't disagree with that fella !

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:11 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:
crey wrote:

Yep i cant wait either i am still excited before every game even after 50 years of watching City many of them as a season ticket holder, and certainly happy with being in a promotion place.
Just would love us to calm down at times and pass the ball (but not lose of course).

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:36 pm

crey wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:
crey wrote:

Yep i cant wait either i am still excited before every game even after 50 years of watching City many of them as a season ticket holder, and certainly happy with being in a promotion place.
Just would love us to calm down at times and pass the ball (but not lose of course).

There's me thinking promotion is worth ST? :roll:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:45 pm

I wonder if they'll do their hilarious annual attempt at rushing the family stand? Seems to be a west midlands thing as Villa do the same.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:11 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I wonder if they'll do their hilarious annual attempt at rushing the family stand? Seems to be a west midlands thing as Villa do the same.

THE 'turn up late' mob, they've done it twice in Canton over the years. Get there 3 o'clock, go chasing families getting their Miss Millies, the Grannies going to the Bingo, 'take' Ladbrokes, then straight on the 'net to tell people how hard they are-strange bunch! Their Dads from the 70's and 80's would be ashamed of them.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:17 pm

hope we stuff small heath out of sight 5 nil

that's my take on it :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:38 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I wonder if they'll do their hilarious annual attempt at rushing the family stand? Seems to be a west midlands thing as Villa do the same.

THE 'turn up late' mob, they've done it twice in Canton over the years. Get there 3 o'clock, go chasing families getting their Miss Millies, the Grannies going to the Bingo, 'take' Ladbrokes, then straight on the 'net to tell people how hard they are-strange bunch! Their Dads from the 70's and 80's would be ashamed of them.

That's the ones. They'll probably try to play up again tomorrow - they are beyond embarassment. Odd lot.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:40 am

I pray there's no trouble. Our seats are near the segregation.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:31 am

1,620 Brum Sold :thumbright:

BRUM FANS NOT ALLOWED TO PAY ON THE DAY.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:13 am

rossblue wrote:I pray there's no trouble. Our seats are near the segregation.

Nothing bad ever happens because there’s cameres everywhere. You’ll be fine mate, nothing to worry about. Enjoy the game. :thumbup:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Sven wrote:
skiprat wrote:But their fans are scum and they don't like the welsh .well the feelings mutual and to top it all their managers at big jb.

That's because at one point in their history, parts of their (now) city were Welsh! ;) :thumbright:

Sven i have loads of family that emigrated :laughing6: to Birmingham many moons ago along with loads of welsh families, so you are right, lots of Welsh areas there

Re: UPDATED " BIRMINGHAM CITY FANS AT CARDIFF CITY TODAY "

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:10 pm

10/03/18

1,742 BIRMINGHAM CITY FANS AWAY AT CARDIFF CITY SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018 :thumbright:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Brum fans were singing your support is f*cking shit :cry: :cry:

Crowd 19,634

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:42 pm

1,742 BIRMINGHAM CITY FANS AWAY AT CARDIFF CITY

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Chatting to a few of them on the train station, they are really keen for us to go up and not Villa :thumbright: