Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIG BRYSON:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:26 am

CRAIG BRYSON:

Target for the dressing room? Title?

CRAIG BRYSON:

"I don’t know about that. We just keep concentrating on ourselves. We know if we keep on winning our games we can go up automatically. But we know how tough the Championship is. There’s 10 or 11 games left and no matter who you play everyone’s fighting for points whether it’s for promotion or relegation. As we saw against Barnsley when we went 2-0 up they had a right go and we were under pressure. But I think I think for the last 20 we showed a lot of character, and I think that could be the biggest 20 minutes of the season."

"I don’t think you can be surprised at our progress when the gaffer’s had seven promotions. I don’t know what the feeling is outside the club but I’m not really interested to be honest with you as long as we keep doing what we’re doing and focusing on what we’re good at, we can stay up near the top of the table."

Injury problems?

CRAIG BRYSON:

I’ve not seen as many problems as this. It’s always key players that people on the outside probably think we’d miss, but we keep getting results and doing well.

How are the legs?

CRAIG BRYSON:

Very average I’ve been better. It was a tough game the other night. To complete 90 minutes after the time I was out for is good for me and I’m obviously quite happy to get through it.
I was really frustrated. I came back in the Boxing Day game against Fulham but the injury was reoccuring and I had to step back for another little bit, so this time I had to make sure that when I came back I’d be fit enough to stay back for the run-in.

Warnock's award?

CRAIG BRYSON:

"I think he deserves it. With the injuries and players coming in, how he’s used the squad and how he’s had to use the squad, to go unbeaten in February is unbelievable and it’s all credit to the gaffer."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CRAIG BRYSON:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 am

Revenge on Birmingham?

CRAIG BRYSON:

They obviously deserved the win that night [at St Andrew’s]. We never played well. A new manager had just come in, which is kind of similar to this time around!
I think at home at the Cardiff City Stadium, we fancy our chances of beating anyone.

Enjoying Cardiff?

CRAIG BRYSON:

I’ve really enjoyed it here minus the two months I’ve spent out injured, which was obviously frustrating. But, I’ve really enjoyed it here and being back in a promotion chasing team.
I’ve not had any thoughts about staying permanently. Nobody’s said anything to me from the other side. My future’s irrelevant just now. It’s just seeing if we can get Cardiff promoted.

Players frozen out coming back?

CRAIG BRYSON:

I think it’s testament to Matt Connolly and Pilks. Obviously it’s hard as a player if you’re not playing but they’ve trained hard ever since I’ve been here, every day and every week and when the manager’s put them in they’ve done a job.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.