Callum Paterson out?
Sean Morrison out

Danny Ward out
Lee Peltier out
Jazz Richards out

Armand Traore could be back for Brentford Away
Aron Gunnarsson could be back for Brentford Away

NEIL WARNOCK: "JOE RALLS"

"Joe Ralls has got a problem with his knee. We don’t know how long he’ll be out. He won’t be available in the near future. There’s two tough away games and then an international break."

"But most of them, Gunnarsson included, could be available after that. We could have a proper squad for the run-in of eight or nine."

NEIL WARNOCK:CALLUM PATERSON

"He had a scan an there’s nothing untoward there but obviously it was that knee that he had the operation on, but it’s nothing to do with that injury it’s the other side. When you look at it on the video, it’s an innocuous challenge."

"The lad landed on him and just pushed his knee inwards, so it’s bound to be a bit sore. But you know what Paterson’s like it will take a bit to get him going."

NEIL WARNOCK: SEAN MORRISON

"Sean Morrison is training really hard. We’re going to involve him and put some sort of a game on if we can to test him. I don’t want to risk him if it’s going to put him out for another five weeks. I’d rather he miss another game and then be available for Brentford and Derby next week."

"That’s more important A lot depends on other people being fit. Connolly’s got a knock as well. Whoever’s fittest of the injured lads will be playing."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK INJURY UPDATE 09/03/18

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:44 am

doesnt really mention patterson being out?

im hopeful, thats three crucial players there .

Re: NEIL WARNOCK INJURY UPDATE 09/03/18

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:54 am

Surely eventually a team is going to take advantage of our injury crisis :?:

Re: " NEIL WARNOCK INJURY UPDATE 09/03/18 "

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:21 pm

We can't change the situation we've just got to stay positive and the players character is so impressive they will grind it out with the lesser teams. Problems start when we play wolves, Derby & Villa.

We need to get Gunnersson back asap as I feel missing JR will be huge in these big games. His engine and drive has been massive for us this season!!

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:02 pm

No mention of Madine

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Nickoblue23 wrote:We can't change the situation we've just got to stay positive and the players character is so impressive they will grind it out with the lesser teams. Problems start when we play wolves, Derby & Villa.

We need to get Gunnersson back asap as I feel missing JR will be huge in these big games. His engine and drive has been massive for us this season!!

Gunnarson isn't Joe Ralls though... Grujic can do the same job as Gunnars.

For me he isn't even in the top 3 cms we have now.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Our midfield has chopped and changed all season, I wonder if its the way we play and push the players. Luckily those that come in seem to step up. I couldn't even tell you our first choice midfield 3

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:03 pm

DEANO wrote:No mention of Madine

He's still trying to get out the bath apparently :lol:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:31 pm

DEANO wrote:No mention of Madine

I thought this odd to. :?:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Please Gunner is one of the best CM in the division! Our player of the year last season! His contract is another matter but I can't actually take you seriously if you think he wouldn't get into our CM when fully fit!

He's not got the best speed but like Ralls has an amazing engine and doesn't stop pressing in midfelid. We will miss Ralls'energy which is why I feel we need Gunnersson back asap!

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:26 pm

If Connolly's injured, surely it would be better to play Coxe than risk another injury?

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:28 pm

ae15 wrote:If Connolly's injured, surely it would be better to play Coxe than risk another injury?

isnt coxe a left back?

Re: UPDATED: “ NEIL WARNOCK INJURY UPDATE 09/03/18 "

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Danny Ward out
Lee Peltier out
Jazz Richards out

Armand Traore could be back for Brentford Away
Aron Gunnarsson could be back for Brentford Away

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
ae15 wrote:If Connolly's injured, surely it would be better to play Coxe than risk another injury?

isnt coxe a left back?

Pretty sure Coxe is right and Abbruzzese left.

Re: UPDATED: “ NEIL WARNOCK INJURY UPDATE 09/03/18 "

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Time for the squad to step up :bluebird: