Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Our fans need to up our game "

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:18 pm

" Our fans need to up our game "

With so many papers out injured or playing with injuries and Warnock not really being able to play a full strength team , we fans need to really get behind the team this Saturday.

Let’s not get on any players back if something goes wrong. For those who are already make a noise make it a little louder and for those of us who are generally quieter let’s make some more noise. If the crowd can ever be a 12th man it must start on Saturday.

Re: Our fans need to up our game

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Let’s see if we can get more than one chorus of a song. It hasn’t happened yet this season. I remember when songs used to go on fir 20 mins. These days they die out after 15 seconds. I remember last season I sang Barmey army with a few others for 10 mins on our own. I gave up after that. People can’t be bothered anymore and the ones who do get stared at like weirdos

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:56 pm

This was a top post. I’m shocked at the lack of responses. Maybe this is our problem. We can’t be bothered. Rather just sit and watch. Like going to the cinema.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:01 pm

I watch games in the canton end I love singing and chanting. Sitting down and not saying a word I can't do it. I would love it if more people would join in I really do believe it helps spur on the players and makes a difference. Can't wait for the Birmingham city game tomorrow singing and chanting myself to a sore throat oh and of course giving monk some stick :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:With so many papers out injured or playing with injuries and Warnock not really being able to play a full strength team , we fans need to really get behind the team this Saturday
Let’s not get on any players back if something goes wrong. For those who are already make a noise make it a little louder and for those of us who are generally quieter let’s make some more noise. If the crowd can ever be a 12th man it must start on Daturday

Don't get on the back of the players if something goes wrong ?

What a load of rubbish , I pay my season ticket and if these overpaid players can't take me yelling abuse when they cant pass the ball up the line or get caught in possession there is something wrong , supposed to be professional athletes ffs .

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Some of our fans are shit. I always shout and support the lads as I really get into the games. I was told by another so called fan in the game against Bristol City to put a sock in it. Well f*** him, I told him to move if he didn't like it or go to the Library instead of football matches.

Re: " Our fans need to up our game "

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:" Our fans need to up our game "

With so many papers out injured or playing with injuries and Warnock not really being able to play a full strength team , we fans need to really get behind the team this Saturday.

Let’s not get on any players back if something goes wrong. For those who are already make a noise make it a little louder and for those of us who are generally quieter let’s make some more noise. If the crowd can ever be a 12th man it must start on Saturday.

You need to get a crowd first :laughing6: :laughing6:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Proud Jack wrote:

Early friday finish at the peg selling showroom was it mate ?

Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Proud Jack wrote:

I know your not really a jack. But just in case any of the usual suspects are still lurking, perhaps you could update us on how your protests and campaigns are going to get your club back? You lads need to up your game before the 27 owners start the inevitable asset strip.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Let’s not go off subject. Do you recon we could improve the atmosphere and get a song to last more than 15 seconds?

Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Leon1927 wrote:Let’s not go off subject. Do you recon we could improve the atmosphere and get a song to last more than 15 seconds?

“WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE” :bluescarf:

Use to last at least a minute and was always loud, should never have stopped it.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:35 pm

We sing non-stop at the back of block 103/104, but we need people to join in as opposed to just looking over like many of the blocks either side of us do. An example of this is the Sol Bamba chant that we’ve been singing constantly for the last two seasons, but the Canton Stand have only joined in on mass a grand total of once. This proves to me that people know the words, but can’t be bothered to sing a song that is new and not sung commonly throughout English football.

You should come and join the revolution. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: