Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Match day tickets

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:00 am

Hi guys can you buy match tickets for instance burton or wolves home games at the ticket office on match days? I have a friend who wants to go and eticketing is shit and only showing 1 section available. Just wondered can I buy him it today while there?

Re: Match day tickets

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:15 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:Hi guys can you buy match tickets for instance burton or wolves home games at the ticket office on match days? I have a friend who wants to go and eticketing is shit and only showing 1 section available. Just wondered can I buy him it today while there?

You can but its a couple of quid dearer, although offset by no booking fee. They haven't up dated e ticketing beyond the Brum game. There will be thousands available. He just needs to wait until they update those available and take his pick. That applies to all the remaining games. If buying on the day tell him to take cash if possible to avoid the queue's or buy on line and pick up. There are cash booths which have virtually no queue.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:32 am

epping blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:Hi guys can you buy match tickets for instance burton or wolves home games at the ticket office on match days? I have a friend who wants to go and eticketing is shit and only showing 1 section available. Just wondered can I buy him it today while there?

You can but its a couple of quid dearer, although offset by no booking fee. They haven't up dated e ticketing beyond the Brum game. There will be thousands available. He just needs to wait until they update those available and take his pick. That applies to all the remaining games. If buying on the day tell him to take cash if possible to avoid the queue's or buy on line and pick up. There are cash booths which have virtually no queue.

Ok cheers mate

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:30 pm

I’m a flex ticket holder and can’t make any remaining games. I have 2 vouchers available at cut price, which can then be exchanged for any remaining home games in the Ninian stand. DM if anyone interested. Thanks