Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Wisdom / Greed “

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Wisdom means we 100% Wolves win. Greed is a Villa win. So let us niether be wise or greedy and go for a draw. This way we increare the gap on Villa and still hope to catch Wolves (we still play them @ home).

Re: “ Wisdom / Greed “

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Wolves win for me :thumbup:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Not for me mate.
Can’t understand why anyone would want Villa to be a point nearer to us after today.
f**k Wolves, let them go on and let’s keep the 3rd and 4th placed teams away from us as much as possible.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Wolves win an obvious one for me.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Not for me mate.
Can’t understand why anyone would want Villa to be a point nearer to us after today.
f**k Wolves, let them go on and let’s keep the 3rd and 4th placed teams away from us as much as possible.

Totally agree. Forget about winning it, let’s cement 2nd spot.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 pm

A draw is best of both worlds but if anyone wins let it be wolves
Wish Fulham would stop winning - although they probably say the same about us.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Wolves for me

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:17 pm

wolves win anything for villa bad :old:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Beginning of season we would be happy to stay up or make play offs - four match blip and many referees totally one sided against us this season - and we're back up there in the mix anything other than a villa win for me bring on Brentford

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Wolves to win is sensible.... We won't win title...

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:28 pm

We all believe that City can still win top spot...i do.. :bluescarf:
A draw with Villa v Wolves would be great for us even though everyone wants them both to lose..1 point each is the best result.. :occasion5:
We need to beat Villa and Wolves in the coming weeks..if it goes right we will be promoted by the 2nd week in April :thumbup:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Oh well we are closer to top than villa are to us.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Well well well - we clearly wanted Wolves to win but were willing to be sensible & take a draw. It turns out a routing in Villa's favour. Damn it but "you don't always get what you want"

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:23 pm

That draws Wolves back into it and they are wobbling :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Well well well - we clearly wanted Wolves to win but were willing to be sensible & take a draw. It turns out a routing in Villa's favour. Damn it but "you don't always get what you want"

I would have taken a Wolves win but hey ho lets just keep this winning run going and everyone else will be worrying about us :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Villa and Fulham are on fire ! They have big squads with no injuries so City will find run in hard but hey ho they have done so well up there in the mix all season - our expectations are to high especially when so many fans are missing and team have giving everything for them to shout about - in Warnock we trust !

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Forget villa and wolves watch Fulham best team we’ve played this season and with the teams they have still play I can see them winning all of them.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:04 pm

After today I think we may lose 2nd spot in near future but looking at last 5 games we are capable of winning all of them! So we will catch up again by end season as villa and Fulham cannot keep winning can they?

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:06 pm

actionman wrote:Forget villa and wolves watch Fulham best team we’ve played this season and with the teams they have still play I can see them winning all of them.

That will mean they would win something like 20 out of 23 games is that possible? :o

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:24 pm

People are seriously fogetting we are unbeaten in our last 10 games forget about the rest we are the in form team

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:28 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Wolves to win is sensible.... We won't win title...

I ain't giving up on the Title, no chance. Only a 3 points gap and with Wolves still to come to Cardiff, I think beat Wolves and Villa and it's ours to lose. :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:34 pm

phildavies wrote:People are seriously fogetting we are unbeaten in our last 10 games forget about the rest we are the in form team

Along with Fulham? But glad got the points in bag though. :shock:

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:57 pm

" UPDATED " :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:46 pm

To win at Brentford would be huge, make that gap 8 points on Fulham and with a better GD. Frustrating we are on such a run, feel we should be so much further ahead.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:13 am

I think it's essential that somehow we must keep the 4 point gap to Villa (& obviously 5 or more to Fulham) before we meet Villa. We cannot allow them to be ahead of us after that game. It's going to be a massive effort to stop Villa on their patch now. God knows what that would do to the confidence at that stage of the season. Top 2 virtually all year, then 5 games left including the Wolves game to get an auto position back would be a huge ask, or what it would mean to our playoff chances. If Villa are above us you can bet Fulham will be thereabouts too. On the other hand, if we emerge from the Villa game, & then the Wolves game still 2nd, (or even higher) I think we will then be unstoppable ourselves. A huge next 6 games that will determine our season. Thankfully we have got the one manager I would want to have in this position. :notworthy: