Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Todays ref

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:04 pm

How bad was he? I wouldn't let that guy referee a subbuteo game let alone a professional match. And we won the game so it's not as though i'm being a bad loser

Re: Todays ref

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:24 pm

1st half he jet everything go.... For both sides to be fair. 2nd half well still not sure what we did wrong for them to get a pen. As for not given us one. Shocking and the ref should be reviewed. Unbelievable not to give us that pen on hoilett

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:25 pm

They've been bizarrely bad recently. I'd say from my opinion the standard is even worse than our season in the Premier League (and that was shocking)...

These things don't get evened out for us strangely :|

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:07 pm

Their pen involved 2 city players and 2 brum players jostling together at no point did you see any player hold another from either side? But ref jestured our player pulled their shirt! Trouble was not one player or 19k fans saw it. And he motioned that laing kicked his own ankle? :laughing6:

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:45 am

Funny that the ref is getting so much stick after a win. Bad decisions are usually forgotten about. The ref was terrible yesterday. The standard of reffing has been very poor at times this season.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:00 am

Just watched the foul a dozen times and still cant see why it was given, terrible decision. I just feel these refs think they have to get involved. He basically lost control of the game after the pen.