Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They Won And There’s a Very Small Chance of Staying Up

Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:25 am

If your interested :bluescarf:

" No ifs or buts, Nothing but a Win Today "

Atletico Baleares have only won once at home all season and the games are running out.

Up to 5 clubs get relegated.

Atletic play the bottom club, So is bottom v Atletic 2nd from bottom :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares :bluescarf:

Spanish Segunda B (League 3)

ATLETICO BALEARES 2-0 ZARAGOZA B :bluescarf:

H/T 2-0 :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: No ifs or buts, Nothing but a Win Today '

Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:26 am

Owner of Atletico Baleares (German)

Press Conference of the president and maximum shareholder of the club, ingo volckmann

" I'm not leaving at the end of the season, no matter what. I'm for a 4 OR 5 year project and I'm going to finish the balearic stadium "

" the players will give it all from this sunday and save the category. I'm hurting this situation and also the players, who are blocked ".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:29 am

:bluescarf:

Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:Owner of Atletico Baleares (German)

Press Conference of the president and maximum shareholder of the club, ingo volckmann

" I'm not leaving at the end of the season, no matter what. I'm for a 4 OR 5 year project and I'm going to finish the balearic stadium "

" the players will give it all from this sunday and save the category. I'm hurting this situation and also the players, who are blocked ".

What does he mean the players are "blocked"?

Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:17 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Owner of Atletico Baleares (German)

What does he mean the players are "blocked"?

Rick, it’s bad translation, he says they are hurting, but I don’t believe nor do the Atletic fans as 8 of them are new and they got rid of all the local players who got them to the play-offs last season and had been here many years and the fans had a bond with them.

Let’s see today, very important to win today, nothing less. :bluescarf:

Re: " No ifs or buts, Nothing but a Win Today "

Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:18 am

Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:51 am

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 am

1-0 :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:33 am

2-0 :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:51 am

2-0 H/T :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Finished 2-0 :bluescarf:

Re: They Won And There’s a Very Small Chance of Staying Up

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:22 pm

UPDATED

Re: They Won And There’s a Very Small Chance of Staying Up

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2iSjBi ... pp=desktop :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: