" Wolves love the City "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Wolves love the City "

Postby papa » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:42 am

Has a lot to say

I think the possibility of putting Warnock on his **** and revenge will be a hugely tempting proposition here...

Wild town! If Wolves stick to tradition they will be staying overnight in the Marriott right in the city centre by the railway station and a 1/2 hour walk to the ground.

Can't wait for this, Cardiff is one of my favourite cities! Only an hour away on the rattler from Hereford and loads of great pubs and bars. Should be a fab day and could be a crucial game!
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)

" Wolves love the City "

Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Wolves love the City "

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:53 am

They think Cardiff is a town haha.

Most seem to like our City, can't fault that really as it's a decent City in a lll fairness.

Can't wait for this one, I think we will turn them over and watch their empire burn to the ground haha

Return to General Chat