Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vinnie Jones says what needed to be said Jamie Carragher

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:40 pm

There is one thing agreeing with the opinion then you see who the opinion is from and realise is it really worth listening to considering he has made many mistakes and made way more mistakes than Jamie Carragher.

The reason why the dad didn't do anything because he is a pathetic excuse for a father and only thought about money.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:01 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:There is one thing agreeing with the opinion then you see who the opinion is from and realise is it really worth listening to considering he has made many mistakes and made way more mistakes than Jamie Carragher.

The reason why the dad didn't do anything because he is a pathetic excuse for a father and only thought about money.

Not sure he could do anything as was on opposite side of a motorway? But guess revenge at least was on his agenda without thinking of his own actions and the consequences. :thumbup:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:There is one thing agreeing with the opinion then you see who the opinion is from and realise is it really worth listening to considering he has made many mistakes and made way more mistakes than Jamie Carragher.

Not sure he could do anything as was on opposite side of a motorway? But guess revenge at least was on his agenda without thinking of his own actions and the consequences. :thumbup:

The reaction from the father tells you a lot about the bloke, pathetic.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:44 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The reaction from the father tells you a lot about the bloke, pathetic.

Well won't he get any sympathy from me ! Bet he wishes he hadn't started this now? :shock:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 pm

What carragher did was bad, but the dad had allegedly been goading him on the motorway several times before hand and was videoing while driving. And he seemed genuinely pleased that he had got footage of carragher spitting on his daughter. Seems like an absolute bell end.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:56 pm

No action being taken by police carragher cleared driver put on driver awearness course case closed. :thumbup:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 pm

The guy on the phone needs to be prosecuted, regarding carra if he spat on my daughter, I would of got straight out of the car and dragged the prick thru the window, but that would be a normal day for me anyway lol

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:01 am

No more talk SKY. SACK HIM NOW.

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:13 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:People are going way over the top with this.

If the guy had been in the street shouting 2-1 2-1 2-1 at him and he'd punched him then people would've defended Jamie...
:banghead: :banghead:

You can't trivialise spiting and it did hit the Man United fan's daughter.

He deserves to go through the wringer for a week or to learn his lesson. Once that's out of the way it should be forgotten especially as he has accepted full responsibility and made no excuses.

Looked to me that it flew down the road :?
Spitting at someone is disgusting but there are a lot worse people have done.
What about Evra kicking that bloke in head ? people laughed at that and that can cause serious damage.
spit is spit - its wrong and he's admitted it, we all make mistakes.

It has been reported in the media that some hit the drivers daughter who I think was in the backseat.

Spit can contain infectious viral and bacterial microbes which can transfer serious illness such as HIV, Hepatitis B & C, Cytomegalovirus, Glandular fever, Colds and Influenza which can cause serious life threatening or life long conditions for those who get infected. In other words just as potentially dangerous as 'kicking some in the head'

I don't buy the logic that Evra's awful behaviour is an excuse to turn a blind eye to Carragher's behaviour which fell below the expected standards.

That said I agree that he has fully apologised and after a week or so of condemnation the matter should be forgotten although he should not return as a Sky pundit.

My final point is about the Manchester United fan and why he is not being pursued for using a mobile phone whilst driving?

Police have mentioned this and he could face sanctions using mob in car ! Serves him right if does so as it was his goading that's caused the problem in 1st place. :thumbup:

He’s had death threats too, that would be why he would not want Jamie to lose his job, shit scared he’s going to get a slap!