Gujic
Gunnarson
Paterson
Hoilett
Zohore

zohore hasnt been called up i think neither had hoilett

Re: City players on international duty

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 am

also looks like gabon only have one match that is a whole week before the burton game

so all in all not too bad

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:52 am

Gunnarson obviously won't be going .

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:28 am

NIBluebird wrote:Gunnarson obviously won't be going .

You watch Iceland give him game time. :?

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:20 pm

paulh_85 wrote:also looks like gabon only have one match that is a whole week before the burton game

The Philippines have an home Asian Cup Qualifier on the Tuesday before Burton so he's at best going to be a bit jet lagged.
Iceland are playing on the Tuesday as I think are Scotland. Gunnersson we're pretty used to playing without. Paterson would be a big miss.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 pm

I for one would like to see gunnerson play for Iceland give him game time he’s going to need it because I think if he comes back for us it’s going to take him three games to get up to speed and if he doesn’t we haven’t really missed him

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:27 pm

epping blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:also looks like gabon only have one match that is a whole week before the burton game

The Philippines have an home Asian Cup Qualifier on the Tuesday before Burton so he's at best going to be a bit jet lagged.
Iceland are playing on the Tuesday as I think are Scotland. Gunnersson we're pretty used to playing without. Paterson would be a big miss.

Yeah Patterson’s the main one. I mean we are home to burton though, so we probably couldn’t pick a better game to play after a break

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Gunner will play 60 mins if NW gets his way as wants him to have some game time with Iceland but doesn't want him to play next game but to return ready for our next game well that's NW plan, Must remember other teams got players away as well. :thumbup: