Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Been let down

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:33 am

After booking mascot package for my boys birthday v wolves online and making payment my boy was buzzing but now they tell me they have over booked and will have to give my money back and he wont be able to be mascot. My boy is absolutely gutted

Re: Been let down

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:39 am

I noticed this thread on another forum, take a look. Ones mans misfortune...might be worth contacting the poster or the club again

https://onlyonecardiff.city/threads/wol ... nged.2410/

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:46 am

Ive been on phone to them but they cant do nothing but put him on reserve list incase someone drops out. Hes gutted because its his 10th birthday and he thinks he wont have chance again to lead out cardiff on tv again and as all kids wants to be mascot against league leaders

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:03 pm

That's disappointing. Especially if they have taken the payment and it was booked. Surely they could accommodate one extra child, have one of the players walk out with two children or something like that? Bet your boy is gutted. Hope something gets sorted for him.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:07 pm

I would not be happy with that at all, did they offer any kind of good will gesture because of their mistake?

You would think they would make an effort to find some kind of alternative. Just refunding the money and sticking you on a list you have already been on is pretty poor from the club.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Yes i did ask could a player walk out with 2 but they said no. Worst thing hes told all his friends in school. Im very disappointed and hes a season ticket holder aswell

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:02 pm

You would think as a sorry they could do something, a little meet and greet with a player and a signed shirt or something as an apology until they can afford it.