Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The great unwashed down the road...

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Fantastic read at the link...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/ ... ow-out/#12

Seems that this is the best quote from one of their accountant types.. "In summary the club remains in urgent need of new fianancing and is seriously strapped for cash"

:laughing6: :laughing6: :occasion5: :occasion5:

Re: The great unwashed down the road...

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:51 pm

There was a thread started on there saying how much trouble we are in as a club, even if promoted. I think it must be the constant fumes blowing over them feom Port Talbot.

A city poster called Byron is on there and winds them right up. I wonder if he posts on here as he gets them biting every time.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:22 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:There was a thread started on there saying how much trouble we are in as a club, even if promoted. I think it must be the constant fumes blowing over them feom Port Talbot.

A city poster called Byron is on there and winds them right up. I wonder if he posts on here as he gets them biting every time.

Yeah he do seem to wind them up somewhat. To be honest most on that site are twats anyway.
Got to feel the love. :thumbright: :thumbright: :laughing5:
Like you say though, they were trying to take the piss out of our accounts etc, when their position is far more procarious. ... :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Couldn't read report properly but did note that they appear to think owning the lease will help solve their problems? Not sure how much they can make after initial income from naming rights etc. Because nothing would have changed and still need to sell to make money once that initial money is spent.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:54 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:There was a thread started on there saying how much trouble we are in as a club, even if promoted. I think it must be the constant fumes blowing over them feom Port Talbot.

Yeah he do seem to wind them up somewhat. To be honest most on that site are twats anyway.
Got to feel the love. :thumbright: :thumbright: :laughing5:
Like you say though, they were trying to take the piss out of our accounts etc, when their position is far more procarious. ... :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Almost to a man on there, they come across as truly parochial and as thick as shit - truly cringeworthy.

Swansea is like Roston Vasey in The League Of Gentlemen but for real and without the laughs.