Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY THOUGHTS: THE DIFFERENT WAYS CARDIFF CAN GET PROMOTION

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Cardiff have go a couple of scenarios in favour of them, that could go anyway possible to captchure the Premier League dream.

SCENARIO 01: ASTON VILLA CONTINUE TO DROP POINTS
Aston Villa lost to Queen Park Rangers in which no one thought they would, and so with this thought will the team chasing Cardiff drop points and let Cardiff gain the points and grab promotion off Aston Villa? Only time will tell but this could mean that Cardiff might only need a certain amount of wins for Promotion.

SCENARIO 02: CARDIFF OVERTAKE WOLVES FOR THE TITLE
Cardiff City are 3 points behind Wolves in the lead of the table, BUT will Wolves be level on points when Cardiff face them in the Cardiff City Stadium? This match is for sure going to open fans eyes because the winner out of this match could go on to win the 2017/18 EFL Championship Trophy.

SCENARIO 03: FULHAM COULD JOIN CARDIFF IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE DREAM
Fulham are flying alongside Cardiff and with Aston Villa dropping off points and the future uncertain for Wolves, could Fulham out of all this be the team that go up in 2nd, alongside Cardiff in 1st?

SCENARIO 04: CARDIFF GO UNBEATEN FROM NOW TO THE END
Cardiff are flying at the moment with a load of confidence, and the Bluebirds are not scared to face the tough challenges ahead and now they are going to Derby County on Sunday with no fear. Could Cardiff go unbeaten of course if they draw a few then they will still be unbeaten, so could Cardiff City go onto beating everyone in there path?

So there are a few Scenarios that could go in favour of the Bluebirds, and at this stage I think the most likely to happen will be Scenario number 1

BUT What do YOU think. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY THOUGHTS: THE DIFFERENT WAYS CARDIFF CAN GET PROMOTIO

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Scenario 1 Villa to carry on dropping points and we will clinch promotion when we play them. Lovely! :bluescarf:

Re: MY THOUGHTS: THE DIFFERENT WAYS CARDIFF CAN GET PROMOTIO

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Wolves have enough about them to stay in top 2 no problem! As for city.villa. & Fulham it's anyone's guess as all 3 have very good record in last 12 games it just depends who can keep it going until end season? And city have hardest run in of the 3. :old: