Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenneth Zohore:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Kenneth Zohore:

'We're a team of winners'

Kenneth Zohore was on target for the seventh time this season at Griffin Park last night, and had some particularly rousing words after their 3-1 victory.

“We’ve got nothing but winners, and that’s why we are where we are. We’ve just got to keep pushing. We’ve just got to enjoy it and take one game at a time. We know if we play well we can win every game.”

Kenneth Zohore:

@kzohore:
Mixed emotions here.. :D Thanks to all the fans yesterday, amazing support!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Kenneth Zohore:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Seems to have a great attitude on him, full fit now and makes a huge difference. Worked so hard last night.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Best back to goal striker in the league

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Be great to see him a Madine together, i really think it will work.

Kenny wants to be on the half turn, Madine back to goal. Kenny want to run the channel between the centre half and bull back, Madine Centre circle to penalty box

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Got his spring back and at exactly the right time. He's guna be huge in the games to come.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Don't want this to sound critical as his game is great but his eye to ball coordination seems at odds.

It is noticeable how often he swings and misses. Once was lucky as Pilkington was behind him but he has also done it again in the last two games.

If it's just me that noticed it and it's not a big deal I'll shut the f up. :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:00 pm

nubbsy wrote:Got his spring back and at exactly the right time. He's guna be huge in the games to come.

Yes he’s looking much more confident, Mendez is gradually getting better too, if they can get back to the first five game form, we will be unstoppable.....

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:07 am

Wayne S wrote:Don't want this to sound critical as his game is great but his eye to ball coordination seems at odds.

It is noticeable how often he swings and misses. Once was lucky as Pilkington was behind him but he has also done it again in the last two games.

If it's just me that noticed it and it's not a big deal I'll shut the f up. :lol:

Think he's just snatching at shots desperate to score

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:19 am

nubbsy wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Don't want this to sound critical as his game is great but his eye to ball coordination seems at odds.

Think he's just snatching at shots desperate to score

I' with Nubbsy, I think its nerves as everyone was expecting 15 or more from him this season.
He's been great since his return but I must admit I did have my doubts at one point. :ayatollah: