Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City are now at 2/7, while Fulham are at evens,with

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Bookies backing Cardiff to go up

The bookies are growing increasingly confident that Cardiff City will be playing Premier League football next season.

Sky Bet unsurprisingly have Wolves as overwhelmingfavourites to go up at 1/100, but their odds on who will join them are a little more interesting.

Cardiff City are now at 2/7, while Fulham are at evens, with Aston Villa now 15/8.

The next few weeks will be crucial.

Re: Cardiff City are now at 2/7, while Fulham are at evens,w

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:14 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:33 pm

If Fulham overtake us, It will have been a colossal achievement by them and they will deserve to go up automatically

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:If Fulham overtake us, It will have been a colossal achievement by them and they will deserve to go up automatically

And a massive f@&k up by us! :laughing6:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:57 pm

lyndipops wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:If Fulham overtake us, It will have been a colossal achievement by them and they will deserve to go up automatically

And a massive f@&k up by us! :laughing6:

Possibly

Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:26 am

4 wins from last 9 and were up :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:10 am

I do think it’s between us and Fulham.

I know Villa are 3rd, over Fulham, but they keep on slipping up and I can’t see that changing. Don’t think they’ll get in the top two now.

We have the edge over Fulham, no doubt about that. I think six wins will guarantee it, five may be enough... but it won’t be easy. Lots of twists and turns to come probably.

I would add that I think Fulham will win the play-offs if they end up missing out. Can’t see us winning the play-offs should we fail to get top two, and I don’t think Villa will either.

After the results on Tuesday, I believe for the first time that we will be promoted. Sunday is huge, if we win at Derby then we’ll be in a ridiculously strong position with eight games to go. In honesty, wouldn’t be surprised if all of us, Villa and Fulham drop points this weekend.