A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WOLVES FANS VERY WORRIED ABOUT CARDIFF "

Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:58 am

" WOLVES FANS VERY WORRIED ABOUT CARDIFF "

Wolves Fans

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/202016/

Big Saft Kid
I'd go along with that.

I'd be very tempted to play a weakened team against Cardiff, as I think there's a real danger of serious injury to the likes of Neves and Jota. Despite his warm words of support, Colin will be ruthless if he needs to get points off us to the extent of telling his players 'not to hold back' (nudge nudge wink wink), i.e. give them licence to deliberately go out to injure. If that happens, it could impact our vital last few games, and make the necessary wins much more difficult. It's a sad day when football has descended to the level where you even have to suggest this, but I think it may be the right thing to do if we have been winning up to the Cardiff game. We might just have to deliberately risk a defeat to secure promotion.

Rednal Wolf

Reading ( H ) W
Burton ( H ) W
Boro ( A ) L
Hull ( H ) W
Cardiff ( A ) L
Derby ( H ) D
Blues ( H ) L
Bolton ( A ) W
Sheff W ( H ) W
Sunderland ( A ) D

17 and thats been hard on us . Thats losing to Boro Cardiff and Blues ( you just know them *******s will raise their game and kick lumps out of us ) . Draws at derby and Sunderland . It wont pan out like any of us have said but i think we will go up . There will be shock results throughout the division for sure - that is the only certainty

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/202016/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " WOLVES FANS VERY WORRIED ABOUT CARDIFF "

Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 am

I do like it that they thought they would walk the league but are now worried about us catching them. I am not bothered one bit if we do mind, just need to concentrate on our own game. If we can win all our home games and nick a win or 2 away, second is ours!

Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:21 am

Derby (a) - Draw
Burton - Win
Sheff Utd (a) - Draw
Wolves - Win
Villa (a) - Loss
Norwich (a) - Draw
Forest - Win
Hull (a) - Win
Reading - Win

94 points to see us up in second

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:11 am

Reply FB

James Cottnam:

What a sad bunch the wolves fans are to suggest warnock would tell his players to deliberately go out and injure wolves players , panic has really set in by the sounds of things .

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Would love for them to finish third and mess up the playoffs given how deluded and pathetic their fans have been.

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Getting their excuses in early!! :laughing6: :clap:

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:59 pm

So they should be, we have a better squad now, with Gunner (and Ralls back soon) than at any point this season !!!

The best defence in the league, midfield options now that the injured players are all due back, and the front three from the first five games (Hoilett, Mendez and Zohore) all starting to hit top form for the run in.

We were always hard to beat, now we are also hard to stop again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 pm

I am not even concerned with what Wolves do now just those behind us, if Wolves win it so what 2nd will do me but as I keep harping on, April is massive but I personally believe that win over Brentford was the gap we need to push on with a little breathing space.

Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:36 pm

They've got an easy run in, think they'll still win the League myself.

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:29 pm

I think it’s a bit offensive to suggest we deliberately go out and injure players! We are physical. But no worse than anyone else

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:36 am

welshrarebit wrote:I think it’s a bit offensive to suggest we deliberately go out and injure players! We are physical. But no worse than anyone else

It would be interesting to see how many free kicks we actually give away.

Our bookings and reds are low surely ? They want to watch Preston and Millwall more :banghead: