Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Russian World Cup - Look out England

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:08 pm

It could get a bit rough out there, I wouldn't rely on Putin's police force for protection either, they will probably help them :o

I am not sure if England could end up playing Russia, but imagine that if they did :o

Re: Russian World Cup - Look out England

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:09 am

Bluebina wrote:It could get a bit rough out there, I wouldn't rely on Putin's police force for protection either, they will probably help them :o

I am not sure if England could end up playing Russia, but imagine that if they did :o

f**k them been putting it about for years

Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:20 am

Could you imagine the political fallout should any English fans die as a result of football violence involving the Russians! Unfortunately this is a very real possibility. Anyone travelling there to support England needs to be told in no uncertain terms that to cause trouble out there is a very very stupid idea. I can't emphasise this enough. Those (Russian) boys are extremely organised and well versed in hand to hand combat with a number of them being involved in some capacity in the Russian army so no match for a middle aged, beer bellied, chair throwing cockney!

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:12 pm

KJblue wrote:Could you imagine the political fallout should any English fans die as a result of football violence involving the Russians! Unfortunately this is a very real possibility. Anyone travelling there to support England needs to be told in no uncertain terms that to cause trouble out there is a very very stupid idea. I can't emphasise this enough. Those (Russian) boys are extremely organised and well versed in hand to hand combat with a number of them being involved in some capacity in the Russian army so no match for a middle aged, beer bellied, chair throwing cockney!

In my long existence on this fair isle here are some things I've learned:

Never underestimate anyone

Never judge anyone's capabilities on their appearance many of the hardest nastiest b##tards around sport a beer belly.

Being in the army doesn't make you hard it's in you, I've seenmany a soldier take a good slapping from ordinary Joe bloggs.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:17 pm

KJblue wrote:Could you imagine the political fallout should any English fans die as a result of football violence involving the Russians! Unfortunately this is a very real possibility. Anyone travelling there to support England needs to be told in no uncertain terms that to cause trouble out there is a very very stupid idea. I can't emphasise this enough. Those (Russian) boys are extremely organised and well versed in hand to hand combat with a number of them being involved in some capacity in the Russian army so no match for a middle aged, beer bellied, chair throwing cockney!

I think anyone travelling there is a fruitcake let alone causing trouble. Fortunately that won't happen. They'll all be so well policed and when there they'll shit themselves so will be as quiet as church mice. The problem will be containing the Russian fans. Anyone who does go needs to heed Foreign Office advice very carefully and mind their p's and q's. They are light years away from being a match with the Russians and the present political climate can only exacerbate matters.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:04 pm

1. You do know they have conscription in Russia don't you so every male has done some service.

2. I was in the Infantry and I was no match for a beer bellied middle aged chair throwing cockney and Geordie :thumbright:

3. Russians have no notion of the importance of life, even their own.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:37 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

Never judge anyone's capabilities on their appearance many of the hardest nastiest b##tards around sport a beer belly.

Being in the army doesn't make you hard it's in you, I've seenmany a soldier take a good slapping from ordinary Joe bloggs.

20 top English lads in their prime against 20 top Russians... Russians would lose.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:59 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

20 top English lads in their prime against 20 top Russians... Russians would lose.

Your alright are you kid.......the russians are basically cage fighters trained in combat the engkish would get mullered again

Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm

stephendavid wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Your alright are you kid.......the russians are basically cage fighters trained in combat the engkish would get mullered again

Exactly the English won't stand a chance, there is a real possibility that someone will be killed.

There will be all sorts going on out there, I wouldn't be surprised if they dress some Russians up in England shirts and cause havoc saying it's English hooligans. It's a disaster waiting to happen !!!

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Bluebina wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Exactly the English won't stand a chance, there is a real possibility that someone will be killed.

There will be all sorts going on out there, I wouldn't be surprised if they dress some Russians up in England shirts and cause havoc saying it's English hooligans. It's a disaster waiting to happen !!!

And VAR.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

And VAR.

:laughing5:

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:46 pm

The Russians are good at producing only three things:
1. Vodka.
2. Poison.
3. Dancing bears.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:17 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

I have to say mate, this is complete nonsense!

Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:09 am

more chance of the ruskies and germans kicking off..

Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:29 am

VAR gets on my nerves.
If that's the only thing that gets on your nerves with Russians it's not so bad.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:30 am

VAR gets on my nerves.
If that's the only thing that gets on your nerves with Russians it's not so bad.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Seen plenty of Russian firms get done by Polish, German and Dutch firms they aren't the robocops people have built them up to be.

Look at the euros it was about attacking in large numbers by surprise scattering people and beating lone guys up. The second they didn't have the element of surprise or bigger numbers they shit it like with the English and Welsh lads Confrontation.