Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket question

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:36 pm

If you have a season ticket and you can't make a game are you able to sell your seat for that game back to the club?

Re: Season ticket question

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 pm

No.

On saying that , if in Prem and a sell out maybe the club will have an initiative where part of ticket fee comes off following seasons ticket

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Ok thanks mate

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:00 pm

I think during are Premiership year this option was sort of available, think the club would give you £5 towards next years season ticket each time you sold a ticket back.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:43 am

I was on holiday and missed the Sunderland game, they had the option of releasing your seat. Think I had around £17

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:11 am

I seemed to remember being half pro rata and only then on the basis that they actually were able to resell the seat. I recall doing it for one game and it being worth about a tenner for an adult and child ticket in the Canton. I don't actually remember seeing any cash so perhaps they didn't resell them. I think you had to be a full day in advance so if you made a last minute decision there was no point going along that route. After that I just gave them to my nephew.