Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vince Alm: " I am getting inundated "

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:54 am

VINCE ALM:

" I'm getting inundated with Villa requests tickets are not on sale yet and we still have tickets available for Derby and not much interest for Sheffield at the moment and they are just as important if not more than villa"

Villa away is live on Sky on a Tuesday night, tickets at least £30,but fans don't care they all still want them.

" FIVE CUP FINALS / FANS CAN BE WARLOCKS 12TH MAN " :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sunday Mar 18th Derby County Cardiff City 12pm Sky Tv A

Mon 7:45pm Apr 2 Sheffield United A Live on Sky

Tue Apr 10 Aston Villa A live on Sky

Sat Apr 14 Norwich City A

Sat Apr 28 Hull City A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Vince Alm: " I am getting inundated "

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:58 am

VINCE ALM:

The supporters club has limited space at all pick ups for coach only for Derby away Sunday please text 07814 779441 to book or inbox me on Facebook or Whats App with the above number :bluebird:

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:00 am

VINCE ALM:

I know Aston Villa is a potentially a big game, but we need to do well with the other 4 cup finals we have before it otherwise it will be just another fixture, so with that in mind we need to sell Derby out and get some numbers to Sheffield United Easter bank holiday evening if we can!

The supporters office is open tomorrow evening to take bookings for Derby and Sheffield United from 5.30pm to 7pm. There are around 400ish Derby tickets left at £10 each.

We are also planning on opening the supporters office during the international break next week for Sheffield united bookings. you can text or ring 07814 779441 to book, and pay when the supporters shop is open. :bluebird:

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:13 pm

If I had the money to do an away game id probably chose Villa as well, I think that's pretty normal.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If I had the money to do an away game id probably chose Villa as well, I think that's pretty normal.

He just loves to moan this season...

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:04 pm

He's probably not happy now because away crowds have increased!

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Simple reasons. It will be a big game for both sides and its the nearest. Its also a really nice ground to visit even if the natives get a bit restless.

As its on Sky I am going to save my money and time for Norwich. It would be great if we could have 1500 there but I doubt it.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:53 pm

Can't be many Derby tickets left now, surely

Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Just tried to get an additional ticket and none are available

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Davebwales wrote:Just tried to get an additional ticket and none are available

That doesn't necessarily mean they're sold out. They stop selling away's on e-ticketing a day before the game. If you call the office or can get in tomorrow then there's sure to be some left. They seem much better with allowing you to pick up from our stewards at the game.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:13 pm

looks like i will be in with the villa lot the same as brum earlier this season -contacts you see - lol

every tom dick and harry in east cardiff is asking about villa tickets it seems ! :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:27 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:looks like i will be in with the villa lot the same as brum earlier this season -contacts you see - lol

every tom dick and harry in east cardiff is asking about villa tickets it seems ! :bluescarf:

Maybe they'll give us 5,000 like we gave them !

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:39 pm

epping blue i mentioned this when it happened to us but villa have a huge following and can't imagine a club like them making extra room for us and moving there season ticket holders for us . having spent alot of my time around that area in recent times and always say they are bigger than leeds but always get shouted down on here and from afar . they attract fans from all over the midlands not just birmingham a bit like us with the valleys but on a greater scale

having said that don't think our club would give them 5,000 tickets now with us in the top 2 if we were playing them next week

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:49 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:epping blue i mentioned this when it happened to us but villa have a huge following and can't imagine a club like them making extra room for us and moving there season ticket holders for us . having spent alot of my time around that area in recent times and always say they are bigger than leeds but always get shouted down on here and from afar . they attract fans from all over the midlands not just birmingham a bit like us with the valleys but on a greater scale

having said that don't think our club would give them 5,000 tickets now with us in the top 2 if we were playing them next week

It was a tongue in cheek comment. We had plenty of empty seats then and unfortunately still do. Didn't I see someone mention that we may be given a similar number to Wolves. If they're ground is fullish then you cant really expect it.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 pm

epping blue wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:epping blue i mentioned this when it happened to us but villa have a huge following and can't imagine a club like them making extra room for us and moving there season ticket holders for us . having spent alot of my time around that area in recent times and always say they are bigger than leeds but always get shouted down on here and from afar . they attract fans from all over the midlands not just birmingham a bit like us with the valleys but on a greater scale

It was a tongue in cheek comment. We had plenty of empty seats then and unfortunately still do. Didn't I see someone mention that we may be given a similar number to Wolves. If they're ground is fullish then you cant really expect it.

Actually the Wolves game is selling really well, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Upper Ninian on ale next week.