Gary Rowett: " Cardiff are under pressure "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Gary Rowett on Cardiff City's form

"Seven wins in a row is a fantastic run of form but whatever you say, if you’re second, you’re under pressure, because you’ve got something to lose. We’ll have to see how they handle it."

Rowett: “We’re still in a position to have an opportunity to achieve what we want to achieve.”

Rowett says that he is “proud” to have been given the opportunity to manage #DCFC, having passed a year in charge on Tuesday.

Rowett: “We’re fighting for a play-off place. We have to show some spirit and we need to work for it.”

Rowett on Neil Warnock and @CardiffCityFC: “I’ve got him down as my Manager of the Year. They’ve done a fantastic job so far. He told me before the season started that the @SkyBetChamp would be open.”

Rowett on @NFFC: “It’s another game where we haven’t done an awful lot wrong. We just need to keep going and find a solution

Rowett expects just 10 senior players to be available for training this morning, such is the current injury situation.
Attachments
DYa3SkHX0AAJ1fz.jpg
DYa3SkHX0AAJ1fz.jpg (78.32 KiB) Viewed 4626 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Gary Rowett: " Cardiff are under pressure "

Postby Bluebina » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gary Rowett on Cardiff City's form

"Seven wins in a row is a fantastic run of form but whatever you say, if you’re second, you’re under pressure, because you’ve got something to lose. We’ll have to see how they handle it."

Rowett: “We’re still in a position to have an opportunity to achieve what we want to achieve.”

Rowett says that he is “proud” to have been given the opportunity to manage #DCFC, having passed a year in charge on Tuesday.

Rowett: “We’re fighting for a play-off place. We have to show some spirit and we need to work for it.”

Rowett on Neil Warnock and @CardiffCityFC: “I’ve got him down as my Manager of the Year. They’ve done a fantastic job so far. He told me before the season started that the @SkyBetChamp would be open.”

Rowett on @NFFC: “It’s another game where we haven’t done an awful lot wrong. We just need to keep going and find a solution

Rowett expects just 10 senior players to be available for training this morning, such is the current injury situation.

Hhhmmmm - No doubt there is a little bit of pressure, but Warnock is doing such a fantastic job of playing things down and relieving any pressure.

I would say they are under greater pressure trying to get into the playoffs, while at home, and with a big injury problem when he loaned us Bryson, I'm sure he wished he had kept him now !!!

Of course, we could lose that's the Championship, but I don't think we will because we are playing with confidence and have a full squad with a strong bench if needed, can't wait. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Desperate mind games.

No one up here expected us to get where we are and they still can't believe it. Bet most of us can't either. It's like they are going into this game not knowing what to expect from us.

No pressure on us but loads on Derby who look like they are going to bottle it again.
Bakedalasker

Postby Charlie Harper » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Pressure ? No pressure I think.
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby theclaw » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:03 pm

2nd in the league and 7 points ahead of second place with 9 games to go.
The pressure might be on us but who in their right minds wouldn’t want that pressure.Bring them on :occasion5:
theclaw

Postby Sloper Road » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:11 pm

He will probably get the sack if Derby don't make the playoffs ..Warnock wont.Who,s under more pressure?
Hes messing with the wrong manager to play mind games.
Better if he just said we did well at Cardiff and it will be a tough game but confident we can win,
Sloper Road

Postby Stringfellow » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Sloper Road wrote:He will probably get the sack if Derby don't make the playoffs ..Warnock wont.Who,s under more pressure?
Hes messing with the wrong manager to play mind games.
Better if he just said we did well at Cardiff and it will be a tough game but confident we can win,

Agree, spent a fortune, looking like they might fall out of the play offs, looking over his shoulder yet we are under presssure!! Clown. He’s under huge pressure especially with derby now being labelled for always blowing up.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby Jimmykingz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:50 pm

We’re not fuc@ing scared. We’re not fuc£ing scared. Gary Rowett, We’re not fuc£ing scared
b*stard
Jimmykingz

Postby TheHangedMan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:29 pm

We spit in the face of pressure.....

I love the way the opposing managers try to state we are under pressure when they in fact are fooked, and clasping at straws. Bless em, they do our team talk for us.

3-0 to City on the back of that inane comment. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:14 pm

Pressures all on Rowett. And with shit mind-tricks like that he's also got no chance of becoming a Jedi when he's sacked. May The Ten Men Farce Be With You.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Pressure on us don't think so it's all on Derby they they missed out a few times in the last couple of seasons and fell away last season
cardiff 74

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Significant that Rowett talks about making it to the play-offs as opposed to the auto's.
Sneggyblubird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:Pressure ? No pressure I think.

:thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:57 pm

A lot less pressure after today’s results.
Carpe Diem

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Here's a picture that perfectly summarises Gary Rowett's gameplan for today.

1517203-Clipart-Of-A-Cartoon-Scared-Running-Snowman-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg
RamsBottlers
1517203-Clipart-Of-A-Cartoon-Scared-Running-Snowman-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg (8.56 KiB) Viewed 1560 times
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Bluebina » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:Gary Rowett on Cardiff City's form

Cheats !!!
Bluebina

Return to General Chat