Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff striker leaves on loan

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Cardiff City FC can confirm that Rhys Healey has joined Torquay United on loan, subject to international clearance.

The 23-year-old forward has signed with the National League side for the remainder of the 2017/18 campaign.

We wish Rhys all the very best during his time away from Cardiff City Stadium
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff striker leaves on loan

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Great signing for Torquay.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:50 pm

I know he’s had some real bad luck but the few times that I’ve seen him I’m afraid he doesn’t do it for me. I wouldn’t be sad to see him go tbh. Certain don’t need to keep just because he’s Welsh.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:59 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I know he’s had some real bad luck but the few times that I’ve seen him I’m afraid he doesn’t do it for me. I wouldn’t be sad to see him go tbh. Certain don’t need to keep just because he’s Welsh.

He's English.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:13 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I know he’s had some real bad luck but the few times that I’ve seen him I’m afraid he doesn’t do it for me. I wouldn’t be sad to see him go tbh. Certain don’t need to keep just because he’s Welsh.

:lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:03 pm

jon1959 wrote:

He's English.

Ooops. Thought he was Welsh.
Ah well, not up to championship standard imho

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:58 am

Lets face it hes not that good

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:08 am

I think he is decent, needs that loan away now to get some goals.