Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Very confident Rams! " (Their Fans)

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 pm

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/28666-derby-c ... f-city-fc/

Woodley Ram
Fancy this one for some reason, I think Warnock and Cardiff are starting to get anxious hence his outbursts saying the pressure is all on others.

We need to use his comments to our advantage

the new run starts with Cardiff. COYRs

Boycie

Warnocks coming to town.

The man who said to my mate when he bumped into him in London the other week that Derby are “going nowhere”

Well, love him or hate him, he’s a character. I’d love to send him away pointless and bolster our position in the play offs.

No Huddlestone, maybe no Vydra? No Thorne, No Ledley either? Looks a bit grim on paper.

I think the lads will be up for it though, it’s a big game, let’s hope Palmer can be unleashed to do damage early on and brought off later if he’s not match fit. But I think he needs to start.

The guy in the Fans forum the other night made a great point, let’s get the players winding up the atmosphere a bit, and Rowett, stop thinking of ways the fans can improve it and get encouraging them from the pitch or sidelines.

Anyway, we need this win for confidence reasons in my opinion, to show the doubters we’ve still got what it takes. Time to wake up from the mini hibernation.

Whats word on d’street?

Re: Very confident Rams!

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:20 pm

The Cobra wrote:https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/28666-derby-county-v-cardiff-city-fc/

Will be a tough one but the derby bunch are an optimistic bunch.

Re: Very confident Rams!

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:49 am

Wow. I think we are one of the most underrated teams in championship history.

Re: " Very confident Rams! " (Their Fans)

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:01 am

Getting anxious?lol - after 7 wins on the bounce. If we had lost Tuesday and villa had won then yes maybe we would be anxious.
There’s more pressure on derby, home game for them, their play off place is starting to be in doubt (automatic promotion contenders at one point).

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:52 am

I think a draw is on the cards ,ok for us tho

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:04 am

Warnocks been saying about no pressure for about a month so that's redundant. We can't keep winning but we can give it a good go. I'd take a draw.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:37 pm

I love the point that Warnock allegedly said that Derby are going nowhere :lol:

Warnock is IMO a living legend which makes it all the better that he’s a bluebird living legend :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:59 pm

They are using stats for their confidence! And logic says either a win for them or draw so take draw :thumbup:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Quote (Woodley Ram): "Fancy this one for some reason, I think Warnock and Cardiff are starting to get anxious hence his outbursts saying the pressure is all on others."

Yeah, right. Villa and Fulham didn't buckle under the pressure, did they? :lol:

Neil Warnock (if he said that) was correct...but I recall it was Gary rower who actually stated that! ;) :thumbright: